Wisconsin

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Has some nice golf courses. And cheese. And beer.

That’s it. That’s the list.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
What the fuck is this? I thought it was gone. This is ban hammer worthy.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Used to play a lot of softball tournaments up there. I've been told we had a good time

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Heading up there on Friday. Looking forward to it

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
jogger loves Wisconsin
It's more that I can't fathom why you hate it so much. The state has a personality that Iowa wishes it had. Plus the outdoor lifestyle/beer/food etc

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Their cheese is commercial grade at best and Spotted Cow is cloying piss water.

Fuck Wisconsin.

Reaction score
The fact that they were the last state that had the drinking age at 18 makes them better than Iowa. I am sure plenty of posters here made the trek across the river to buy beer back in the day.

Reaction score
They have beautiful forests and clean nice bodies of water. They also have a big fun city and the best college town in the nation. They basically invented supper clubs and have numerous award winning breweries. They are known world wide for their cheeses. And who doesn’t love cheese?

but yeah other than all that, Wisconsin sucks!

Reaction score
I assume strat and newsbreaker reside in Iowa. Lots of state envy going on in this thread

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
They have beautiful forests and clean nice bodies of water. They also have a big fun city and the best college town in the nation. They basically invented supper clubs and have numerous award winning breweries. They are known world wide for their cheeses. And who doesn’t love cheese?

I had previously been tricked into the facade that is Wisconsin’s public image. Previously I thought of many of the things you mentioned here.

But my friend @Jimmie Dimmick educated me. He’s been in the belly of the beast. He has seen what they truly are and has taken it upon himself to give us warning. That you don’t heed his word, which is both freely and honestly given, is both regrettable and unsurprising.

Reaction score

I had previously been tricked into the facade that is Wisconsin’s public image. Previously I thought of many of the things you mentioned here.

But my friend @Jimmie Dimmick educated me. He’s been in the belly of the beast. He has seen what they truly are and has taken it upon himself to give us warning. That you don’t heed his word, which is both freely and honestly given, is both regrettable and unsurprising.
What in my post is refutable? And please be specific in what you find deplorable about the state.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score

What in my post is refutable? And please be specific in what you find deplorable about the state.
Just listen to Jimmie. It’s all there.

What do you find at those breweries, that college town, those supper clubs?

Wisconsinites.

Reaction score

Just listen to Jimmie. It’s all there.

What do you find at those breweries, that college town, those supper clubs?

Wisconsinites.
Easily worth the trade off.

newsbreaker

Reaction score
Jogger is one of the least interesting people we’ve ever had here. This thread all makes sense.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Wisconsin has a personality.

Tugboat

Berntard
Reaction score
Jogger is one of the least interesting people we’ve ever had here. This thread all makes sense.
I’m find it somewhat interesting that Doug and his buddies took turns banging jogger’s wife back in college.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
I lived in Wisconsin for two years. If I still lived there I wouldn't be single. Fatties everywhere.

Reaction score
You gonna keep coming to this thread to spout nonsensical insults, or are you actually going to make a case for Wisconsin sucking? It’s clear you didn’t do well in debate class.

Reaction score
I’m find it somewhat interesting that Doug and his buddies took turns banging jogger’s wife back in college.
Doug didn’t bang anyone in college. He doesn’t bang anyone now either

newsbreaker

Reaction score
She’s VERY interesting. She can do some very interesting things.

mac50702

SuperUrkel
Reaction score
I can put you in a mansion, somewhere in wiscsansin

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Wisconsin in is basically Missouri with shittier weather.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Wisconin is basically Missouri with shittier weather.
Wisconsin regularly scores near the top for education, so no. And also all that snow in winter in means world class snowmobiling and cross country skiing.

Reaction score
These things...

so yummy... I heart them very much.

Get em shipped to ur house. Hang em up and let em dry out for a week. Thank ol’ Deets later.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
Wisconsin is a good state. Comparing it to Missouri shows a clear lack of taste.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score

Badgers fans
Packers fans

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score

Badgers fans
Packers fans

Putting brandy in an old fashioned