zona/iowa replay

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Ol Drago doesn't get ESPNU. Thankfully.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Maybe we could watch a replay of the Iowa-NW St game while we're at it.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
Shit... I didn't realize we were driving the ball so well when that pick 6 happened. We were on the freaking 20 yard line. Ugh.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
I saw this, closed my eyes really tight and started singing as loud as I could until I could get the channel changed. Then I cried. For two hours.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Shit... I didn't realize we were driving the ball so well when that pick 6 happened. We were on the freaking 20 yard line. Ugh.

Yep. That first half was the biggest load of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" ever

the missed TD pass to DJK...which led to the first of TWO punts inside AZ territory in the second quarter

the missed Mike Daniels sack....would have made it something like 3rd and 16 on the 37 (i think) instead of 3rd and 7....which they went on to convert and eventually kick another FG

Even with all the pts the Hawks gifted them....they STILL had a chance to be in it at halftime. Just didnt get it done

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score

Yep. That first half was the biggest load of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" ever

the missed TD pass to DJK...which led to the first of TWO punts inside AZ territory in the second quarter

the missed Mike Daniels sack....would have made it something like 3rd and 16 on the 37 (i think) instead of 3rd and 7....which they went on to convert and eventually kick another FG

Even with all the pts the Hawks gifted them....they STILL had a chance to be in it at halftime. Just didnt get it done
Don't forget Stanzi overthrowing a wide open McNutt deep.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
the picture was going out from time to time where I watched the game..do I recall correctly that Iowa punted once from the Arizona 38 yard line or so?

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
the picture was going out from time to time where I watched the game..do I recall correctly that Iowa punted once from the Arizona 38 yard line or so?
I don't remember the yd line...but I'm pretty sure one of the punts was inside the AZ 40.

I actually think it was the second one...the one that Donahue punted 30 yds out of the back of the endzone. If that's the case we were down something like 24-7 at that point

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I don't remember the yd line...but I'm pretty sure one of the punts was inside the AZ 40.

I actually think it was the second one...the one that Donahue punted 30 yds out of the back of the endzone. If that's the case we were down something like 24-7 at that point
there are some times when a punt like that makes sense.

this wasnt one of those times.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
ubetcha.

More frustratingly, though..was Prater camping out on the 5 YL for 2 seconds before the ball landed & not being able to locate it before it bounced into the EZ.

Why the eff don't people kick the ball OOB any more? That's one thing that for the life of me I cannont understand...Aim for the 8 YL & 90% of the time, you'll to better than a touchback...?!?!