Kyle Meyer Places Iowa in His Top 2

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Does this sound really weird to anyone else?

http://clemson.scout.com/2/1050805.html

CUTigers recently caught up with Northview High School (Duluth) junior center Kyle Meyer, who’s already picked up offers from Drake, Iowa, East Carolina, Georgia Southern and Georgia State.

Although the Tigers have not offered, Clemson is in his final three with Iowa and East Carolina.

“Now that I announced that they’re definitely in my top three, I think it’s possible that they might give me one to influence where I go to school,” Meyer said.
Huh?

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Does this sound really weird to anyone else?

http://clemson.scout.com/2/1050805.html

CUTigers recently caught up with Northview High School (Duluth) junior center Kyle Meyer, who’s already picked up offers from Drake, Iowa, East Carolina, Georgia Southern and Georgia State.

Although the Tigers have not offered, Clemson is in his final three with Iowa and East Carolina.

“Now that I announced that they’re definitely in my top three, I think it’s possible that they might give me one to influence where I go to school,” Meyer said.
Huh?
Maybe I should hold a press conference and commit to Duke, just to put the pressure on them to offer.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
No kidding. Maybe I should send Marisa Miller and email and let her know she's in my top 3 finalists of women I'd like to sleep with.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I love this thread. I can't wait until this kid picks Mercer.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
It looks like he got the Clemson offer he was looking for. Maybe that is the reason he plans to announce in the next week.

Hopefully with us recruiting him so early that will give us plenty of time to get someone better so we can welsh on his commitment (if he chooses us).

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Well I guess he's Clemson's dork to deal with now.

Reaction score
Uh oh BBK, Fran just said they're in excellent shape with a junior big guy whom they expect to announce in a couple of days.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Uh oh BBK, Fran just said they're in excellent shape with a junior big guy whom they expect to announce in a couple of days.
Is there a link or was it on the call-in show?

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score
Just based on his physical appearance, Wisconsin seems to be the best fit.

Reaction score
Call-in show. I had it on while I was in the shower so I didn't get the quote exact but it was something along the lines of they're excited about a junior big guy who will decide in the next couple of days. Edit: Didn't even think of Woodbury, possibly could be him. Let's hope.

Last edited:

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Call-in show. I had it on while I was in the shower so I didn't get the quote exact but it was something along the lines of they're excited about a junior big guy who will decide in the next couple of days.
If he commits to Clemson or East Carolina, I'm going to throw an e-celebration party in another thread.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Woodbury sort of looks like Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Call-in show. I had it on while I was in the shower so I didn't get the quote exact but it was something along the lines of they're excited about a junior big guy who will decide in the next couple of days. Edit: Didn't even think of Woodbury, possibly could be him. Let's hope.
This is what Woodbury looks like.

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Reaction score
Good news, boyz. Rob Howe tweeted this...

'12 GA big man Kyle Meyer confirmed to me that he will b announcing his college choice a week from today. Looking good
With Howe's track record, it looks like Clemson is about to pick up a big man.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I can't wait to read all the praise for this kid if he signs. Kakert and Howe probably already purchased knee pads.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I can't wait to read all the praise for this kid if he signs. Kakert and Howe probably already purchased knee pads.

A much better and mature strategy would be to mock the guy for being ugly.

McCaffery has targeted and signed two guys at Iowa, they were unheralded, yet ended up being the best two players on Iowa's team.

I'm not sure why this guy doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score

McCaffery has targeted and signed two guys at Iowa, they were unheralded, yet ended up being the best two players on Iowa's team.

I never said he was ugly. If you feel that way, can you tell me what a handsome guy looks like?

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

I never said he was ugly. If you feel that way, can you tell me what a handsome guy looks like?

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score

:rotf:

Well played, sir.