**2020 Big Ten Tournament Thread**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Iowa plays on Thursday against Northwestern/Minnesota winner.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Hawks need to win two games to avoid the 7 seed in the NCAA tournament. I don’t feel great about having a quick turnaround from Thursday to Friday with a short bench in what will absolutely be another physical dogfight.

Reaction score
I have nothing substantial to back this up but the Minnesota game scares me more than Illinois. They're way better than their record. Something to be said for them finding ways to lose all these games but they've had some shitty luck. They have streaky shooters and Oturu is a monster.

If we get past Thursday, we're playing Saturday. Illinois won't get the whistle they got tonight on a neutral court. Not a good shooting team, we've controlled Kofi for the most part. I like our chances against them in Indy coming off a win.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Hawks need to win two games to avoid the 7 seed in the NCAA tournament. I don’t feel great about having a quick turnaround from Thursday to Friday with a short bench in what will absolutely be another physical dogfight.
i feel pretty good about beating northwestern coming off an emotional upset.

douglasbader

Reaction score
This is Iowa's easiest bracket in the BTT that I can ever remember. If the two roommates can break out of their slump and stop being a couple of pussies, then Iowa can make a run to Sunday.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Minnesota is going to be desperate as fuck. Haven’t checked the NET rankings in a while but is probably a quad 1 game as well.

douglasbader

Reaction score
It's cliche, but Thursday really is the start of a new season. 20-11 and 11-9 in the Big Ten was a hell of an accomplishment for this team.

They are good enough to win the BTT.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Minnesota is going to be desperate as fuck. Haven’t checked the NET rankings in a while but is probably a quad 1 game as well.
Disagree. I don't think they are going to be all that desperate. They need a miracle run and make it to the final to even make the NIT.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Metro game watch?

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Blazing Saddle. Let bung know if you need a ride

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I think Minnesota leaves it all on the floor and wins a close one vs NW. And then after a slow start Iowa takes them to pound town.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Hopefully JBo and Pemsl make up.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Alright, share with the class.
Similar shenanigans to the supposed McCabe/White spat. It’s obviously bs but I heard it twice over the weekend from people that are most definitely not insiders!

I just threw it out here to see if anyone else heard something similar.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Similar shenanigans to the supposed McCabe/White spat. It’s obviously bs but I heard it twice over the weekend from people that are most definitely not insiders!

Lol, that was circulating before the season and seems to either be way overblown or bullshit.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score

Which was what... McCabe tried to sleep with White's girl? Or the other way around?

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score

Hopefully the rumors about Joe W and Lukas’s girlfriends putting the double team on wanderer don’t get out before the tournaments are over.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

you are an idiot.

Slidewilly

Independent centrist moderate
Reaction score
No worries. I read somewhere that the winner of the first two has a 75% chance of winning the third.