**2020 Big Ten Tournament Thread**

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Postpone the NCAA tournament for a month. Let everyone jack off inside.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
ESPN is saying the ACC is still going forward. That has to cancel before tip I would sure think.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I really hope that they just postpone the NCAA tournament for a few weeks and don’t cancel it out right
given that no one has travel plans it seems reasonable that they could try the best they can to make sure players and coaches aren’t sick and then just play without fans.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I'm having trouble confirming... has the ACC seriously not cancelled yet??

Nevermind, just saw it on ESPN. But no news yet on the Big East?

Edit again. As of right now, the Big East is still playing. Only major conference still going on. Holy shit.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Everyone were canceled! Now gather round as close as you can!

/ACC

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I really hope that they just postpone the NCAA tournament for a few weeks and don’t cancel it out right
I Know this would fuck over the host cities and it may not work but can't we just move this back three weeks and give the higher seeds home games. The NBA is already pushing everything back so it's not like it affects the draft.

Creed

Reaction score
Looking back on this being the strongest the big ten has ever really looked throughout an entire season, it’s really disappointing that we won’t get to watch a tournament with all of the teams. All season long we heard about how fun this tournament was going to be but it’s an empty feeling.

I understand the rationale with all of this and think we need to do more in order to slow this spread and maintain our healthcare system.

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Looking more likely that they end the season now. What a huge bummer. Best Iowa player in my lifetime, National Player of the Year, and we may not ever see Luka as a Hawkeye again.

Creed

Reaction score
Looking more likely that they end the season now. What a huge bummer. Best Iowa player in my lifetime, National Player of the Year, and we may not ever see Luka as a Hawkeye again.
What a kick in the balls.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Hoiberg's decision to coach (his last place team) while obviously sick with the flu is a monumentally stupid decision. I blame him for this.
Just the visuals of seeing him in distress on the bench multiplied the hysteria levels for people. I still can’t get over what a dumb fuck Gobert was.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
I'd like to blame Hoiberg. But once the NBA postponed there was really no option of going forward

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
* Luka takes this time off to get even better, wows scouts in a pro day work-out, and vaults into a lottery pick.

Just as likely hombre. Tyrese Halliburton is top 5 right now.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
In an alternate universe, Jordan bohannon decides to keep playing this year, and Iowa wins the big ten and is vying for a #1 seed in the tourney when the BTT is cancelled. We are all even madder.
I’m actually surprised it didn’t play out that way. An emphatic reminder that we can’t have nice things.