2021-22 Iowa Women's Basketball Thread

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I thought I had read somewhere that he was banned from carver-hawkeye?

• GFY
Reactions: BBK

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Women's team can't seem to get in a rhythm....long covid break followed by finals and holiday breaks. Now PSU game canceled due to COVID problems on the PSU team.

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Now Sunday's home game with Illinois postpones due to COVID issues on the Illini team. Jeez....women can't catch a break.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
All womens basketball sucks. The only way it should be allowed to continue is if they all scissor for halftime entertainment.
I would be more inclined to watch

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Pretty impressive that Caitlin Clark and Keegan Murray are the leading scorers in women's and men's basketball this season so far.

Clark and Murray

And how amazing is it that we've seen Garza and Murray and Gustafson and Clark all in the last few years. It's not often Iowa gets that type of talent, let alone all at the same/overlapping time.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Pretty impressive that Caitlin Clark and Keegan Murray are the leading scorers in women's and men's basketball this season so far.

Clark and Murray

And how amazing is it that we've seen Garza and Murray and Gustafson and Clark all in the last few years. It's not often Iowa gets that type of talent, let alone all at the same/overlapping time.
Barta should have got more creative with Covid years/redshirts/sexual reassignments so they could all play together.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score

Clark and Murray

You’d think given that collection of players both teams would have had better results.

• GFY

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
I gotta say, I don’t respect Beebs not bowing Valps post in this thread.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I feel like if @BBK embraced womens basketball an entire new universe of sexual exploration would appear in front of him

• GFY