**2021 Iowa Basketball Offseason Thread**

Reaction score
Old man Fredo is crushing with his mom and dad jokes! Killer stuff dude! His jokes are almost as funny as the hedging on his bet to suck cocks.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Are you telling us that if Ash gets 4 minutes per game over 32 games but has to miss one game due to injury that you won’t suck our dicks because it brings his average down to 3.9 MPG in games Iowa played? That’s not how stats work and it’s BULLSHIT!
Am I the only one here who prefers doug not suck my dick? #sitaustinash

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Cockburn announces his next school tomorrow -- ran the numbers and iowa has a 50% chance at him. Fingers crossed!!

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He had a final 3 of Illinois, Florida st, and Kentucky. Sounds like he is returning to Illinois so maybe was all a big waste of time.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
He’s going to shoot so many threes.

Which is probably not a bad thing

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
FWIW: ESPN's latest mock draft (post lottery) has Garza going 53/60. Joe is not listed.

My buddy from the Clippers said they had a late first second-round grade for Joe (yesterday). However, said depending on what happened at the combine, he could certainly jump up. He said the combine is most important for the 2nd rounders and you can really make a name for yourself if you were fringe to begin with. They do 2-3 significant draft board updates post combine, individual team workouts, and in person/phone/zoom/background check interviews.

Sorry edit -- LATE SECOND ROUND
A few notes -- take them or leave them.

-- Garza worked out for the Clippers on Tuesday. GM loved him -- they went out to dinner. Garza's apparently making a shit ton of money on his NFTs and personalized videos (so he says). But overall, they still think he is super slow despite his weight loss. He was supposed to be matched up against Charles Bassey in 1v1 drills; however, Bassey came in late and they suspect he was ducking going 1v1 against Garza. Bassey just worked out with the coaches vs. going head to head with Garza. As such, Garza was matched up with a guy who was barely a G-league prospect and Garza didn't have a dominant showing. They then matched Garza up against smaller guys at the 4 in 1v1 and it wasn't any better. My buddy's opinion is that he will get drafted late, but others in their org think he won't get drafted at all.

-- He said Wieskamp is coming in for a workout in the next week, but thus far, he's still a middle to late second-rounder for them. I brought up that Wieskamp and Kispert are essentially the same player stat-wise and he responded: "Kispert is probably a bit overvalued and Wieskamp undervalued. However, Kispert plays with more force and moves without the ball a lot more. That's valued by a lot of organizations."

-- They have Keegan at 16 on their "way too early" board for next year.

Last edited:

FatNTired

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Minnesota got a commit from a D2 transfer who averaged 10 and 4.8 rebounds last year so things are sure looking up in Dinkytown.