***2021 NCAA Tournament Thread***

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Let’s get our guy who is sucking the game winning look!

thrawn

Reaction score
Down 1, obviously you take the 3 from up top with 10 seconds left

thrawn

Reaction score
Imagine what happens if Juwan doesn’t call time to set that up

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I thought the Ewok was going to hit it. Tyger was spinning around like a dipshit.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
The Greg Davis offense. Do the thing so dumb they’ll never see it coming.

thrawn

Reaction score
guys in Saturday’s game would have been like 5 when Zags/UCLA played one of the all-time great tournament games

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
Charles just dropped what sounded like "oh, what the fuck" on the post-game show.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Man, you can barely even hear Gus for about 30 seconds there. Crazy.

"Heartbreak City!!!"

thrawn

Reaction score
Man, you can barely even hear Gus for about 30 seconds there. Crazy.

"Heartbreak City!!!"
I love how after Ravio lost it Gus and Len aren’t even trying to describe the game but are instead just yelling about how wild it is like every other person watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBK

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I love how after Ravio lost it Gus and Lenarent even trying to describe the game but are instead just yelling about how wild it is like every other person watching.
Yeah I thought maybe I couldnt hear him, but on my 2nd and 3rd listens of that it sounds like he's just yelling like everyone else in the crowd. Lolz

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
UCLA has had a few crazy finishes over the years.

I never realized the horrible mechanics of that shot until tonight. Edney just threw the ball overhanded like a baseball and it just happened to go in.

He's damn near 50 now. Fuck.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
UCLA has had a few crazy finishes over the years.

I never realized the horrible mechanics of that shot until tonight. Edney just threw the ball overhanded like a baseball and it just happened to go in.

He's damn near 50 now. Fuck.
But it was against Missouri.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Good read

I really wanted Gonzaga to win that game and remember thinking Bautista was on the take as the collapse was happening. Two horrible mistakes in last 20 seconds even though the loose ball foul was ticky tack. With no timeouts left, Ravio completely shit his pants after they lost the lead. They had plenty of time to get the ball to Morrison for the last shot. Nowadays they would have reviewed and put 2+ seconds back on the clock after the Ravio turnover.

thrawn

Reaction score
I really wanted Gonzaga to win that game and remember thinking Bautista was on the take as the collapse was happening. Two horrible mistakes in last 20 seconds even though the loose ball foul was ticky tack. With no timeouts left, Ravio completely shit his pants after they lost the lead. They had plenty of time to get the ball to Morrison for the last shot. Nowadays they would have reviewed and put 2+ seconds back on the clock after the Ravio turnover.
Raivio standing open and just watching Batista in the trap is rough. Weird to see Gonzaga still feel like a Cinderella/mid-major back then. Now they’re a major who just effs around in a mid- major conference.

It’s sometimes a little sad to see old March madness highlights and how smooth the endives were without reviews and coaches taking timeouts after every possession. That sequence takes another 10 minutes in 2021.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Thankful that we’re likely finally going to get that Baylor-Gonzaga game. It is almost better that they haven’t played yet. That would be as ideal a Championship matchup as there has been in a long time.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
JFC. This game was the first game played after a 3-week Covid pause that swept through the team. Of course they were rusty as fuck.

Shit likes this almost, almost makes me wish Iowa State would have won this game for their only Big 12 victory. That would have made for years and years worth of fuel for Cyclone fans that we won be able to mock.

thrawn

Reaction score
I didn’t realize Tyger Campbell claimed CRapids as his hometown, I knew he had Iowa roots but thought he had relocated.

J1973s

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
IMO, Joe T could be better than Tyger Campbell if he ever got under control.