***2022-2023 Iowa Men’s Basketball Season Thread***

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
In a half hour or so jogger has ruined the weathertard thread and the mens basketball thread by adding no value and being a condescending prick. Definitely compensating for something.

"Says the guy that carries a pocket knife everywhere, drinks soda, and has a fancy dog the he drove to pick up!! hurrrr durrrrr!"

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Jesus. Just ruins every fucking thread by doing the exact same shit over and over and over. The same five weird spreadsheet things.

Anyway, I don’t think there’s a realistic path to a 4. I think they win 4 of the last 6, two in the BTT and are a solid 5.
Fuck I guess the ban button didn’t work after all!
I just enjoy calling out the hypocrisy of you shooting wife zings in my direction, because when I did the same thing to you, it triggered a threatening PM in response

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Jesus. Just ruins every fucking thread by doing the exact same shit over and over and over. The same five weird spreadsheet things.

Anyway, I don’t think there’s a realistic path to a 4. I think they win 4 of the last 6, two in the BTT and are a solid 5.
Sold!

• GFY
Reactions: BBK

snips

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
images.jpg

this here is the 'Pontiac Aztec'

Reaction score
Good night for Iowa in the standings. Michigan and Rutgers both have 7 losses now. Illinois now has 6. All three lost to bottom 5 teams.

Indiana and Northwestern are tied for 2nd at 9-5 but play each other Wednesday night. Then it’s Iowa, Maryland, MSU, Illinois tied at 8-6. KenPom has 7 teams projected to finish 11-9 or 12-8.

Last edited:

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
We were once 8-6 and 0-3 in conference, fresh off losses to Eastern Illinois, Penn State, and Nebrantska, hosting #15 Indiana down 23-4.

Completely dead in the water.

Fran and these kids deserve a lot of credit

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
We were once 8-6 and 0-3 in conference, fresh off losses to Eastern Illinois, Penn State, and Nebrantska, hosting #15 Indiana down 23-4.

Completely dead in the water.

Fran and these kids deserve a lot of credit
I love sprots

Reaction score
Just think, we’re going to be a worse shooting team next year. The future is bleak, boyz.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I appreciated how Connor proceeded to prove why he was mad at Kris for being a pussy by taking and missing a bunch of shots. “See??? I suck! We need you!!!!”

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Well, they have to replace Kris. And we have awful shooters. Sandfart will be the only decent shooter on the team.
Gone:
Connor
Patrick
Rebecca
Bowen
Ogundele

Back:
Kris
Perkins
Sandfort
Mulvey
Ulis
Dix
Nimmers

New:
Harding
Freeman
Sandfort
Dembele

I'm sure I'm wrong, but I can't see any NBA team taking Kris and I think he'll come back.

I could see Perkins transferring and going somewhere less gay or just saying fuck it and trying to play in Uzbekistan.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
I think Kris is gone regardless. Mulvey can go too. I’m not giving up on Bowen yet. I think/hope they get two solid big guys in the portal. There was no swarm last year, so there’s at least room for some portal optimism this year.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Yeah, someone can always surprise, but they might be shitty next year.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Fran McCaffery's son, Patrick McCaffery, is universally hated by all of the players, including Fran McCaffery's other son, Connor McCaffery.