2022 Basketball Recruiting

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
well the guy is just trying to make a living. The site owner has to pay for video equipment, plus pay an hourly wage to the two guys that were buttfucking plus the guy holding the camera.
I get what you’re saying, but come on. You know someone has probably tweeted the premium information, too.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying, but come on. You know someone has probably tweeted the premium information, too.
He was making a joke about the butt fucking I inadvertently saw on twitter.

J1973s

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
This discussion kind of reminded me of Fonda Dicks, the forward for Moravia back in the seventies. Hope she married soon after high school.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Apart from the 2015 class, Fran's recruiting has been good. Not great, good. He's landed quality kids at every position but pg -- and that's what was his Achilles heel. Now, after putting a big and a wing in the league (albeit on two-ways, but still), and Luka winning NPotY, the irony is that he lands a ranked pg and has trouble getting a ranked big or wing.

Bowen and Dix would be ok.

Ingles

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The truth is stranger than fiction. She married a guy named Randy Peters. So she became Fonda Peters.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
Looks like MSU leads for Kohler now too. Bowen and Dix is a great start, and Fran will find someone who can play. But it’s a bit disappointing they haven’t been able to capitalize a bit better in last year’s (and Garza’s) success.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Any high profile commit would be great but getting a big seems like it should be more of a priority for the '23 class than '22.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Damn it sucks that they couldn't get him in for a visit when it seemed like they were sitting well at one time. UNC or V Tech?
UNC. He just visited, and it's the home state school. Timing doesn't make any sense if it was VT.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
If no Kohler (and Shaw has to be a long shot), then it's on to the portal in the spring.

Reaction score
Listed at 6-10, 255. Originally from Montreal. Rivals also lists him as having offers from Ole Miss and Miami (FL), where he visits this weekend. No offer from Iowa yet, according to Rivals.

Last edited:

B19Rob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
It appears Aiden Shaw is committing somewhere tomorrow. A couple Missouri rivals futurecast him to Mizzou yesterday