2022 Big 10 Tournament

Reaction score
Thinking about taking my boys over to Indy for this in March. Less than 4 hrs from STL. Any recommendations on places to stay? Thinking the Hyatt downtown but I’ve never ever been to Indy. It’s being held at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, not Lucas Oil.

Nothing official on tickets yet, seems to be just resellers/placeholders I guess.

Bovert

Fat ISU Fan
Reaction score
Thinking about taking my boys over to Indy for this in March. Less than 4 hrs from STL. Any recommendations on places to stay? Thinking the Hyatt downtown but I’ve never ever been to Indy. It’s being held at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, not Lucas Oil.

Nothing official on tickets yet, seems to be just resellers/placeholders I guess.
Have some pepperoni stuffed breadsticks at Kilroy's. That's all I got. I'm fat

Kamala

Named after Kamala Harris
Reaction score
We generally do really well in that tournament. She be a good use of your time and money.

Reaction score
We generally do really well in that tournament. She be a good use of your time and money.
I hear ya. I’m going in with the mindset of a general basketball fan and not focusing on the Hawks. If they kick ass that will be a bonus. The kids need something to do on spring break and i don’t want to piece together a trip to the coast Or some such place.

This is partially me hitting the easy button.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
Was hoping it was in Chicago this year. Disappointed it isn't.