2022 Football Recruiting

Reaction score
Kind of a bummer usc fired helton. They were playing themselves out of contention for Kasper. If Iowa does well this year and sells the fact that piss pants will be long gone at qb before Kyler plays college football you've got to feel good about their chances with him.

OhFFSman

Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Still surprised at the dumba$$ decision that 4 star DL Hunter Deyo made to go to Ames. If we keep winning, clowns keep choking, maybe we flip him.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
He's gotta stop drooling on his assignments before Iowa takes him.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Still surprised at the dumba$$ decision that 4 star DL Hunter Deyo made to go to Ames. If we keep winning, clowns keep choking, maybe we flip him.
Supposedly didn't have a commitable offer from Iowa due to grades.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I bet he’s really tremendous these days

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Ron still have that Be a Man, Not an Ess bumper sticker?

Reaction score
Pieced together some info about Brian Allen, the defensive end who chose the Illini over the Hawkeyes. From what I can gather, he wanted to commit to Iowa, but Jason Manson was his coach at St. Thomas More School and Iowa was worried that it would be an NCAA violation to take a commit from Allen because they hired Manson as Director of Player Development in the offseason.

It wouldn't surprise me if Allen commits to Iowa at a later date if Iowa is able to get clearance from the NCAA to sign him.

Reaction score
Pieced together some info about Brian Allen, the defensive end who chose the Illini over the Hawkeyes. From what I can gather, he wanted to commit to Iowa, but Jason Manson was his coach at St. Thomas More School and Iowa was worried that it would be an NCAA violation to take a commit from Allen because they hired Manson as Director of Player Development in the offseason.

It wouldn't surprise me if Allen commits to Iowa at a later date if Iowa is able to get clearance from the NCAA to sign him.
Is that different than hiring someone as a coach? I feel like this happens every year in basketball for some of the top recruits without issue but maybe I'm missing something.

Reaction score
The information about Manson comes from Kakert’s podcast. I couldn’t figure out what Kakert was alluding to with Manson as it related to Allen’s recruitment, but then I did a little research and realized it was because they hired Manson after he had been Allen’s coach. I don’t know what the exact rule is. It might just be a case of Iowa trying to be extra careful.

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
The information about Manson comes from Kakert’s podcast. I couldn’t figure out what Kakert was alluding to with Manson as it related to Allen’s recruitment, but then I did a little research and realized it was because they hired Manson after he had been Allen’s coach. I don’t know what the exact rule is. It might just be a case of Iowa trying to be extra careful.
Jfc. These assholes put on a condom before they walk past the bra and underwear section at Target.

Shawneemicks

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Yeah, that seems gay. You can literally pay players $10,000 now & say they mowed your lawn. This can’t be a rule, I’m calling bullshit on TK.