2022 Football Recruiting

Reaction score
Jesus man, just an auto “fuck off” at this point.

Lose the hard on for trying to rip on some kid’s academics with no evidence other than he picked the other school to go to. I don’t know if he will qualify, but you sure as heck don’t either.

And it’s not like Campbell has some bad history academically with sketchy players It’s the opposite:https://cyclones.com/news/2020/12/18/football-cyclones-achieve-a-big-12-high-44-academic-all-conference-picks.aspx
heck. lol

Reaction score
From a 247 article today:

BRIAN ALLEN JR. COULD BE A NICE GET FOR IOWA
With Illinois on a bye this week, the Illini had two coaches on the sidelines Friday. One of them was Bret Bielema.
The show of force made sense seeing as how Illinois commit Shawn Miller starts at wide receiver for the Ascenders, but the Illini were also there to see three-star defensive lineman Brian Allen, who backed off a verbal commitment to the folks in Champaign a few days ago. And while Bielema made sure that Allen saw his block "I" logo, it might not make that much of a difference in the end as there's reason to believe that Allen is favoring Iowa now that he has formally opened his recruitment back up.
Allen was active all night for St. Thomas More and tallied multiple tackles for loss. He looks like the type of prospect that spends a few years in the Hawkeyes' strength program before carving out a role in the d-line rotation and making an impact.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Quite the impressive offer list.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Go to Harvard or walk-on at Iowa. Doesn't seem like a tough choice if you are smart enough to go to Harvard.
Right, because if he doesn't immediately go to Harvard they totally won't let him in for his graduate or down the road.

Orestes

Invisible
Reaction score
Is that how it works? Turn down an athletic scholarship and automatically get in for your MBA?
I have no idea what the numbers are. But I know that, as a teacher at a non-prestigious public school in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, my smartest and most brilliant students never get accepted to the level elite schools (Harvard, Duke, Stanford, etc.). In 20 years, I have one student who got into John’s Hopkins for undergrad. But grad school? I have had a ton of great students get into really prestigious schools for grad school. Do my anecdotal evidence is that yes, he will likely be able to get into Harvard (or something equivalent) for grad school.

Still don’t know if that’s a wise decision. Maybe he sees himself as a helluva fullback one day?

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
This is all great but I haven’t heard anything about their ability to pirouette inside a clean pocket. Until that is known I really think people need to cool their jets.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
Kaleb Johnson is going to be the best Iowa RB since Shonn Greene. Really hope OSU doesn’t come in late and try to flip him.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
He looks good but there's a lot of frail white kids trying to tackle him in that video

Reaction score
Another LB offer (already visited and started blowing up but not as much as Rolder (who got Michigan, tOSU and Wisconsin)

WestMifflin

Traitorous Wisconsinite
Reaction score