2022 Football Recruiting

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Michigan was in last week to look at the two Southeast Polk sophomores, the safety and the quarterback. They also looked at the freshman kid

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Thanks for the names. The non-SE Polk groupies found that post really informative.
Shouldnt be hard for you to figure out. Iowa state has already offered at least one of them

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Much harder than for you to just type the names.
The quarterback is former Iowa linebacker Mike daily's kid. To be honest, I don't know the other two kids names. I do know the safetys father ran track at Iowa State

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
The quarterback is former Iowa linebacker Mike daily's kid. To be honest, I don't know the other two kids names. I do know the safetys father ran track at Iowa State
Xavier Nwankpa Is soph

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
SEP boys.jpg

On the left is sophomore Nwankpa. He's got an offer from Notre Dame, among other schools. The far right is Isaiah Wagner, senior receiver walking on to Iowa. The middle is 9th grader Kadyn Proctor. The three visited last month iirc. Proctor dressed for the last few varsity games but didn't see action. He won't be 15 until next summer. 6'6", 260. Jaxon Dailey is also a soph and has visited. He started at QB.

hoosh

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
View attachment 16527

On the left is sophomore Nwankpa. He's got an offer from Notre Dame, among other schools. The far right is Isaiah Wagner, senior receiver walking on to Iowa. The middle is 9th grader Kadyn Proctor. The three visited last month iirc. Proctor dressed for the last few varsity games but didn't see action. He won't be 15 until next summer. 6'6", 260. Jaxon Dailey is also a soph and has visited. He started at QB.
@BBK approved

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
View attachment 16527

Wagner looks to me like he deserves a scholarship.

Monster

Reaction score
The freshman is the one I've mentioned a few dozen times over the years. His recruitment will be a circus. He might become the most highly recruited Iowa hs football player ever.

Reactions: BBK

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
The freshman is the one I've mentioned a few dozen times over the years. His recruitment will be a circus. He might become the most highly recruited Iowa hs football player ever.
What position would he play in college?

eclone

Reaction score
Nwankpa visited Ames this week. Now that I see it written out, I remember his dad running track at ISU, just finishing his career when I went there.

Nwankpa ran an 11.64 in the 100-meter dash as a freshman and posted Southeast Polk’s top long jump as a freshman at 20 feet, two inches. His work on the track follows in the footsteps of his father, Frank Nwankpa, whose name is listed in Iowa State’s track record books on seven different occasions.

“He talks about his indoor 200-meter and indoor 55-meter record. [We] used to go to a bunch of games every year with my dad and we always go to the indoor track,” Nwankpa said. “[The offer] meant a lot. It boosted my confidence a lot having something that very few people get the opportunity to have. Also was huge for my family since my dad went there and was a stud sprinter.”

Monster

Reaction score
View attachment 16527

Nwankpa, Proctor, and Jaxon Dailey all offered by Michigan today. That's Proctor's 2nd offer (Kansas State) with no varsity experience.

eclone

Reaction score
Nwankpa, Proctor, and Jaxon Dailey all offered by Michigan today. That's Proctor's 2nd offer (Kansas State) with no varsity experience.

Monster

Reaction score
Proctor offered by Nebrantska.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
View attachment 16527

Saw two of these lads fishing on #11 yesterday. Told them fishing on the course only allowed for Hawkeyes..

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Wait, fishing on a golf course? Was the springfield nuclear power plant too far of a drive? They don’t actually stock it do they?

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Wait, fishing on a golf course? Was the springfield nuclear power plant too far of a drive? They don’t actually stock it do they?
DNR has jurisdiction....dunno if they stock it or not

Monster

Reaction score
Saw two of these lads fishing on #11 yesterday. Told them fishing on the course only allowed for Hawkeyes..
One of their teammates in the soph class is about to start getting offers. 6'3 285 guard.

thrawn

Reaction score
as an aside, I would like to see Iowa wear the black pants from the Minnesota game last year for a road game.