2022 Football Recruiting

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
As widely as Adrian’s talent and accomplishments were acknowledged, I still think he’s a touch underrated. 2010 wasn’t his fault as the D line rotation wasn’t fantastic.
He got fat and out of shape that year. Some of it was on him. He couldn't finish games.

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
Any of these corners were seemingly going to get solid prospects, Robert?

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Seems like recruiting a lot of guys already committed to other schools, more than usual

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Seems Iowa can possibly afford to be picky, which pretty much never happens.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Reading comments to that tweet, I’m awfully surprised at the number of Mizzou fans that think they remain the best option. Kinda expected more of an “oh fuck, the NFL OLine factory just offered.”

I was surprised to see that even though they have less than half the number of guys in the league, they have a decent number of OLine. The odder part…they’re almost all centers.

So Center…and backup QB’s seem to be their forte

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Iowa is in very good shape for Kasper, X, and Proctor. Pretty amazing considering they were 3rd at best throughout the summer. Sounds like they are right there for Green too.

This momentum might actually allow for Kirk to continue pushing through the negative recruiting regarding his age. You can’t retire if you’re pulling in your best prospects yet.

Reaction score
Wow is the staff hitting Lee’s Summit (MO) North HS hard. They’e offered:

Armand Membou - OL - 2022
Cayden Green - OL - 2023
Williams Nwaneri - DL - 2024
Isaiah Mozee - RB - 2025

And they’re recruiting 2022 DB Dewuan Mack hard.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Rumblings of flipping a Cal, Wash, Mizzou, and Illinois commit after this weekend. Wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

Reaction score
I think Hall could be a hell of a find . We rarely venture to CA and Fresno is true bumfuck CA at that. He’s close to 6’2 more of a WR until this year. Very abbreviated jr year due to CA being CA about covid etc.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
there were some moments of hyperbole earlier this year in private conversations on my part with some of the whiffs but I landed on the stance of “just win football games and this bullshit will take care of itself”.

if Iowa keeps stacking Ws then this class will go from disappointing to the high end of serviceable, which as we have seen may be all they need to keep the train rolling.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
there were some moments of hyperbole earlier this year in private conversations on my part with some of the whiffs but I landed on the stance of “just win football games and this bullshit will take care of itself”.

if Iowa keeps stacking Ws then this class will go from disappointing to the high end of serviceable, which as we have seen may be all they need to keep the train rolling.
HAWK HAWK HAWK MOTHER FUCKER. Nothing stops this train.

Reaction score
I think Hall could be a hell of a find . We rarely venture to CA and Fresno is true bumfuck CA at that. He’s close to 6’2 more of a WR until this year. Very abbreviated jr year due to CA being CA about covid etc.
One advantage of recruiting Fresno is that Iowa City looks like the French Riviera in comparison.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Kinda wish Iowa recruited Missouri more heavily/successfully. There always seem to be a large number of decent recruits out of there every year
Lee's Summit area has produced some really nice talent lately. I really wish they could get back in the STL area, too. Missouri's accession to decent seems to have been halted. Illinois sucks. Kentucky may start taking a few.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Man, I am hoping there are a block of studs that are looking at joining the Hawks together after their visit last weekend