2022 Football Recruiting

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Indiana pulled in the #17 class according to Rivals. Michigan State and Purdue are also above Iowa but they have more 3 star recruits than Iowa does total recruits yet only 1 more 4/5 star recruit combined than Iowa does.

ddevries

Loved and Defended Kirk's Son Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
That would be an extremely underwhelming offer. He is a walk-on level player, pretty lumbering. He reminded me of Ezra Miller, who simply overwhelmed smaller kids in the smaller school circuit. Save the scholarship. I get that the small schools have thrown out offers to him but he's not a P5 level athlete.

If he would get offered, I'll come back to this post in a year when he transfers to Dordt
As a fellow Dordt alum I’ll take this all day if isn’t working with the Hawks

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
What was the connection to Hall? Getting a corner from a part of the country they rarely recruit is odd.

gable_guy

Reaction score
ESPN reporting Iowa with the #10 recruiting class in the BigTen. How is it that bad?
ESPN had Xavier unusually low compared to 247 and Rivals. And the rankings don't like weighing small classes.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Of the 24 schools “ranked ahead” of Iowa after the update….Iowa has a better AVG than 7 of them. This turned out to be a really really impressive class