2022 Football Recruiting

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
I don't get people who are so negative about sports. There's no way someone like Shawnee even can enjoy a game with all the stupid negativity going through his brain all the time. I can't watch Iowa games with people like that and really just have a handful of people I watch games with to avoid that shit. It's why I don't get into chat. 5 minutes into the first quarter half the people are bitching and moaning and shitting their pants. Can't be fun for them.
shawnee obviously just has no idea what he’s watching.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
You are obsessed with identifying what you consider to be isu fans being too positive and Iowa fans being too negative. Perhaps the better option would be to gfy dougie

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
They seem to be looking for a corner in the portal. I’m guessing they know Moss is gone. So they’re looking at Roberts and Harris at corner. The depth behind them has barely seen the field.

Tied into the discussion about guys developing, corner is one spot where if a guy doesn’t see the field early they usually transfer out.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
They seem to be looking for a corner in the portal. I’m guessing they know Moss is gone. So they’re looking at Roberts and Harris at corner. The depth behind them has barely seen the field.

Tied into the discussion about guys developing, corner is one spot where if a guy doesn’t see the field early they usually transfer out.
Moss accepted an invite to one of the senior bowls so between that and DB of the year award he's gone. Harris was ok but doesn't hurt to find another body who is ready to play that can compete with him. Would Xavior Williams return?

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
What do people know about the Missouri QB? Decent numbers, four star recruit, had an Iowa offer.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
a transfer QB just needs to be resoundingly average to be an improvement. it should not be difficult to convince such a young man that he could come in and beat peaches and the midget for the starting job.

CamelTones

Reaction score
Moss accepted an invite to one of the senior bowls so between that and DB of the year award he's gone. Harris was ok but doesn't hurt to find another body who is ready to play that can compete with him. Would Xavior Williams return?
He had to accept the invite to the senior bowl by a specific date to play if that’s the route he goes. He can always withdraw from it. But I would be shocked if he’s back.

They’re basically down to Harris, Roberts, Lawson and Deasfernandes as returning scholarship corners. It’s also not unprecedented for a true freshman to play or start. Moss and Brents both did.

Reaction score
What do people know about the Missouri QB? Decent numbers, four star recruit, had an Iowa offer.
I think he started strong in his career but had some injuries along the way. Not sure if he has and juice left in the tank or not.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
You are obsessed with identifying what you consider to be isu fans being too positive and Iowa fans being too negative. Perhaps the better option would be to gfy dougie
You've been a hysterical mess since the summer, and you've been proven a fool over and over. Now you are being a negative freak out again.

Stop being a fucking dipshit.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
People are fascinated with Dejean. He might be dogshit. No one knows.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
You've been a hysterical mess since the summer, and you've been proven a fool over and over. Now you are being a negative freak out again.

Stop being a fucking dipshit.
You really are a piece of work. Fuck off

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
He played as a true freshman and Phil has raved about him, he isn't dogshit.
Fine. But some Iowa fans act like they know he's an all American. They talk about him all the time. I'm thinking expectations might become an issue.

CamelTones

Reaction score
Fine. But some Iowa fans act like they know he's an all American. They talk about him all the time. I'm thinking expectations might become an issue.
They sacrificed his redshirt for special teams snaps and garbage minute reps. Woods has raved about him.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
I don't get people who are so negative about sports. There's no way someone like Shawnee even can enjoy a game with all the stupid negativity going through his brain all the time. I can't watch Iowa games with people like that and really just have a handful of people I watch games with to avoid that shit. It's why I don't get into chat. 5 minutes into the first quarter half the people are bitching and moaning and shitting their pants. Can't be fun for them.
There are a lot fucking assholes here who couldn't play tag with a toddler much less a real sport, yet they bitch about other people who do

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
There is justified bitching, and there is unjustified bitching.

“No one should ever complain about performance” is just as bad.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
My dad was the best to watch an Iowa game with. Would high five on a touchdown and frown on a bad play. The most he ever said was, “Go Hawks!” Win or lose he’d crank some music after the game and we’d have a good time.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I DEMAND EXCELLENCE

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I don’t know how people can watch games with all the stupid negativity going through their heads.

Now please enjoy your time at Hawkeye Lounge Dot Com while I am stupidly negative about other posters.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say first team all-American but is first team all big ten and sixth or seventh in the Heisman isn’t a reach.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
I think the people that are really critical of things like sports teams have just become really familiar with shitty performance in their own lives. So it’s all they see.

CamelTones

Reaction score
I think the people that are really critical of things like sports teams have just become really familiar with shitty performance in their own lives. So it’s all they see.
I think they spend too much time talking shit on the internet and there’s no way they could be wrong, the players and coaches just fucked it up.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
You can do and say whatever you want during the game, but when it’s over shut the fuck up and quit bitching.

TAIhawk

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
My fellow Hawk fans make me like going to games less and less…. Maybe I’m just getting older, but the amount of foul-mouthed assholes openly booing and talking shut to Iowa players is truly appalling. Why even spend the money to go to the games if you’re gonna act like a total tool for the entire 3-4 hrs?

Saul Berkley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
There's no guarantee he's even a starter next year. I mean, if Belton returns it will be Belton, Merriweather, and possibly Schulte. Xavier will be in the mix as well. At corner, I think Roberts looked good and Harris is ahead of him plus they are looking to bring in a transfer there as well.

It's very possible Cooper doesn't even start until his junior year.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
There's no guarantee he's even a starter next year. I mean, if Belton returns it will be Belton, Merriweather, and possibly Schulte. Xavier will be in the mix as well. At corner, I think Roberts looked good and Harris is ahead of him plus they are looking to bring in a transfer there as well.

Which is exactly why they wasted him this year to run down a couple kicks.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks of Belton returns the best move is him to FS and one of the young dudes at Cash?

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score

Since when is Harris ahead of Roberts?