2023 Basketball Recruiting

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
247 has lil sandfart ranked 137 and 100% Iowa.

It'll be a gas having two sandfarts blowing it up at CHA
Who was the poster that said no way he was coming to Iowa?

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I remember the talk early on that Pryce was an Iowa state fan so he might just be a dipshit. I wouldn't see it as a huge loss if Iowa misses, but would think they have as good a shot as anyone landing him.

Reaction score
Hawkeyes extended an offer to 2023 DeShawn Harris-Smith on 7/16. He is a 6’5” wing out of the basketball factory that is Paul VI High School outside of Washington, DC, and he plays with Team Takeover on the Nike EYBL circuit during the spring/summer.

A 4-star recruit according to virtually all recruiting services, he has received offers from the likes of Villanova, LSU, Texas Tech, Georgetown, St. John’s, Xavier, Virginia Tech, and Rutgers, among others.

Here's the full breakdown of his game: https://www.pointguardeyes.com/deshawn-harris-smith.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Hawkeyes extended an offer to 2023 DeShawn Harris-Smith on 7/16. He is a 6’5” wing out of the basketball factory that is Paul VI High School outside of Washington, DC, and he plays with Team Takeover on the Nike EYBL circuit during the spring/summer.

A 4-star recruit according to virtually all recruiting services, he has received offers from the likes of Villanova, LSU, Texas Tech, Georgetown, St. John’s, Xavier, Virginia Tech, and Rutgers, among others.

Here's the full breakdown of his game: https://www.pointguardeyes.com/deshawn-harris-smith.
Fuck you

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Postbuttholes.com

Who wants to start a recruiting site with me

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Ah, yes, just what the world has been missing. We all needed yet another recruiting site.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score

This dude got banned yesterday and immediately tried to register a new user name with his personal email account to advertise his site here again.

CUIHAWK

Loves the clock
Reaction score
This dude got banned yesterday and immediately tried to register a new user name with his personal email account to advertise his site here again.
I hope you told him to take her personal email address and shove it up his ass.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
It’d be a shame if that email address accidentally got posted here. Or at the least, it got signed up for a bunch of newsletters, refinances, etc.

B19Rob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
i mean, we will too, but this is going to be an epic Fran special.
Not sure why you are so pessimistic. Go read the 2015 Basketball Recruiting thread ft. Andrew Fleming, et al. After you finish laughing/crying, you'll realize the Iowa basketball program is light years ahead of where it was then. Fran has earned my trust.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Not sure why you are so pessimistic. Go read the 2015 Basketball Recruiting thread ft. Andrew Fleming, et al. After you finish laughing/crying, you'll realize the Iowa basketball program is light years ahead of where it was then. Fran has earned my trust.
Not pessimistic. I just think he will drive us nuts at times.

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
Not me. I’ll love him like he’s my very own and never think a single bad thought.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Estrella visits this week, then follows that up with Duke and Syracuse visits.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Thought Estrella was the transfer big. Whoops.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He's playing at Brewster academy like Bowen, Estrella and Freeman would be a nice pair of bigs in the 2023 class