2024 Basketball Recruiting

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Has he mastered the bank in 3 from the top of the key like pops did?

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
That’s the worst highlight video of all time.

thrawn

Reaction score
The main point here is that Jon wants you to know he’s close to JR Koch

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Can he bank in a 3 from the top like his old man? Can he flail his arms around like a mad man defending the inbounds pass in the full court?

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Can he bank in a 3 from the top like his old man? Can he flail his arms around like a mad man defending the inbounds pass in the full court?
I used to know JR decently well in college and this is the first time I have truly felt old when seeing recruits. Even with Kenyon / Keegan / Kris it didn't hit home because he is someone that is older and I watched when I was in my early teens.

The really sad thing about Iowa basketball is that only 3 players have been taken in the NBA Draft since he was in 1999. Haluska, Marble and White. Now his kid is being offered by Iowa.

L. Wade Childress

Has no idea what you are asking
Reaction score
I used to know JR decently well in college and this is the first time I have truly felt old when seeing recruits. Even with Kenyon / Keegan / Kris it didn't hit home because he is someone that is older and I watched when I was in my early teens.

The really sad thing about Iowa basketball is that only 3 players have been taken in the NBA Draft since he was in 1999. Haluska, Marble and White. Now his kid is being offered by Iowa.

My college roommate was one of his best friends in high school. He’s a genuinely good dude. Extremely good athlete that would have been nationally known elsewhere...could have gone to Kentucky.