Herbie2 knows things he probably shouldn’t know Joined Oct 3, 2015 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,443 Today at 8:06 PM #301 HerkyHopeful said: Jan got her 5 star, now it's Ben's turn. Click to expand... Uhhhhh....not exactly.
HerkyHopeful said: Jan got her 5 star, now it's Ben's turn. Click to expand... Uhhhhh....not exactly.
Hawk&Balls NOT a member Joined May 1, 2016 Messages 49,733 Reaction score 35,212 Today at 8:11 PM #302 Her recruitment is weird. Highly ranked but not highly recruited.
HerkyHopeful Member Joined May 27, 2014 Messages 14,089 Reaction score 6,947 Today at 9:01 PM #303 Herbie2 said: Uhhhhh....not exactly. Click to expand... I'm going off the hawk central article title. You're giving me too much credit if you think I'm going to do research on women's recruiting.
Herbie2 said: Uhhhhh....not exactly. Click to expand... I'm going off the hawk central article title. You're giving me too much credit if you think I'm going to do research on women's recruiting.