#25 Wisconsin @ #5 Iowa • 3/7/21 • 11:30 • FOX

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Here is a textbook example of the stupid shit Wisconsin does on nearly every possession. And these retards are losing their minds.

defender keeps his upper body straight up...but puts that right knee and thigh out right in to the offensive players groin

fuck all of these stupid hillbillies

Wait....they don’t see the foul there? Like Keegan Murray just fell down for no reason?

Fuck them.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
I'm happy they won. I watched just the 2nd half at a restaurant. If I'm wrong, on the wide open 3s, I own it. You really couldn't replace him with Nunge or Murray or anyone else and get the kind of numbers he's putting up.
You saw what you wanted to see because the end result is nary as important as your insatiable desire to be “right” about Connor McCaffery due to some stupid ongoing beef you have with “nepotism” in athletics. The fact that your criticism was completely wrong in this case isn’t even the issue. The fact that after a nice win on a beautiful Sunday afternoon that is what you came in here to say. And it is just more evidence that you’re a miserable old man decaying away in his own stupidity and anger.

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
I'm sure Luka has his faults, but he really seems like a good guy. The thing I really like about this Hawkeye team is that not only am I pumped for every game, but my kids have started watching with me too. A lot of that comes from the Garza effect.

It's really easy to sell that guy as a role model - works hard, great attitude, never quits, team player, enjoying the game, oh and by the way, he's the best player in the country.

I was trying to explain to my daughter today why he may or may not stick in the NBA, but it's one of those deals where even if he doesn't, or if he gets unlucky and suffers some career-ending injury and can never play basketball again, no matter what he'll be successful in whatever comes next.

And kudos to Fran for building this team. They're all great together. Team basketball at its finest.

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
That, and the flopping bullshit has always been coached there as some bizarre measure of “toughness”. I am not a big fan of Izzo, but his teams play straight up and physical. I am fine with that. I respect Purdue and Rutgers too. Fuck Wisconsin basketball forever, though.
Fuck Izzo. It’s the whining over every call leading to terrible even up calls against their opponents that makes him the worst person in the world.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
I'm sure Luka has his faults, but he really seems like a good guy. The thing I really like about this Hawkeye team is that not only am I pumped for every game, but my kids have started watching with me too. A lot of that comes from the Garza effect.

It's really easy to sell that guy as a role model - works hard, great attitude, never quits, team player, enjoying the game, oh and by the way, he's the best player in the country.

I was trying to explain to my daughter today why he may or may not stick in the NBA, but it's one of those deals where even if he doesn't, or if he gets unlucky and suffers some career-ending injury and can never play basketball again, no matter what he'll be successful in whatever comes next.

And kudos to Fran for building this team. They're all great together. Team basketball at its finest.
To echo your point, I found this page my son completed in his homework packet. My son is in second grade and has a Luka boner.
F33B26FB-3FFD-48EA-A392-E432E980227D.jpeg

Reaction score
never been to kirkwood. what sport did you play at iowa?

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Foul was called on bohannon.

I saw Ivan bitching about this one one Twitter too. But seemed like this was probably the least egregious call/no-call that went against Iowa all day. Wisconsin guy flops an arm out on the screen, but bohannon also is trying to fight straight through his chest.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
it means you're just a fan like 99% of the people on this board you stupid fuck.
And you’re an old dumb fart nobody thats life boils down to being a hawkeye alum and choosing to live in the most embarrassing state in the union.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
And you’re an old dumb fart nobody thats life boils down to being a hawkeye alum and choosing to live in the most embarrassing state in the union.
"thats life"

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
He played in the B division and his team was co-ed.
Frat division and my team was actually legal. All students and not a group of ringers that played college ball that weren’t students. You should probably turn your shirt in you fucking cheater

L. Wade Childress

The Spencer Petras of HALO
Reaction score
I wish our shooters would make the fucking shot after Connor makes a perfect behind the back pass.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
I'd be more impressed if he practiced against the women's team

Reaction score
18 maybe zero, they mean sooo much i cant remember

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Frat division and my team was actually legal. All students and not a group of ringers that played college ball that weren’t students. You should probably turn your shirt in you fucking cheater
Like I said, he was in the B Co-ed division. What a cocksucker. The Frat division is the the division where every time a foul is called both teams rush the court and start sucking each others cocks.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: