Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Fran coaching this one?

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
After one half of action...

- No homo, but Tony Perkins gives me a fan boner. Kid is a joy to watch.
- Dasonte Bowen showing signs of future brightness on the offensive end.
- Will Connor be this team's third 3pt sniper, aside from Sandfort & Kris Murray?? I mean, counting the exhib. game a week ago, he's now 5-5 on the year and its a continuation of him shooting it very well since mid-January of last season.
- Rebounding looking like the early portion of last season, at times in the 1st half. IE, not good.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
After one half of action...

- No homo, but Tony Perkins gives me a fan boner. Kid is a joy to watch.
- Dasonte Bowen showing signs of future brightness on the offensive end.
- Will Connor be this team's third 3pt sniper, aside from Sandfort & Kris Murray?? I mean, counting the exhib. game a week ago, he's now 5-5 on the year and its a continuation of him shooting it very well since mid-January of last season.
- Rebounding looking like the early portion of last season, at times in the 1st half. IE, not good.
Get Big Jelly going in the 2nd half

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
It was just Bethune Cookman, obviously, but no complaints at all about anything.

Not the greatest intensity on rebounding a few times in the first half, but other than that nitpick, very good first game to get the season underway.

To best describe how well this game went; it was time for this with 8:18 remaining in the first 1st half.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Laketa is going to get back to the locker room, check Twitter and have a bunch of notifications telling him he’s an awful person. He will have no idea why.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Sandfart hit his first two threes and then went 1-7 afterwards. Keep launching big fella

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Dix was 0 for everything on his shots behind the arc tonight, but I'm choosing to see that as a wild fluke and not an accurate depiction of his normal percentages.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Perkins is the perfect example of a kid developing after arriving on campus. Had the physical tools just needed to “get it” which most guys start to do midway through their soph year.

I think Rebraca has improved. Looks like he’s finishing a little better.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Hard to tell on Rebraca until we play someone with a pulse down low. He dominated the sisters of the poor last year, too.

Pinehawk

Regina Douche
Reaction score
Garza was back for the game which was cool. Most of the team came out and sat with him for the 1st half of the women’s game.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Ulis looked pretty good other than he missed his first layup again and doesn’t appear to have a jump shot. But he gets after rebounds.
The courtside audio wasn’t great last night but I’m fairly sure he either said or mouthed “I’m sorry” before every shot.