Former players thread

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Luka started and played 39 minutes tonight. Rough shooting night though going 1-10.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
It continues to be frustrating that last year we had the best player in the country, another NBA guy, a future lottery pick and the all time 3 point leader on our team and still got dog walked in the second round.
and the best shooter in the conference.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
It continues to be frustrating that last year we had the best player in the country, another NBA guy, a future lottery pick and the all time 3 point leader on our team and still got dog walked in the second round.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Thugs, no defense

Bunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I had no idea Woodbury was still hanging around the G-League.

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
We would probably have a different head coach had Adam Woodbury not come to Iowa.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score

gable_guy

Reaction score

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

gable_guy

Reaction score
Confirmed

Iowa’s Izaya Fullard proud of family history to Yoko Ono and John Lennon (kcrg.com)

IOWA CITY, Iowa (KCRG) - Iowa senior first baseman Izaya Fullard is known for a lot of things such as hitting home runs or that his dad, Kenny Fullard, is a former Iowa basketball player. However, his last name carries the most meaning; his full last name is Ono-Fullard, meaning his great aunt is Yoko Ono, which also means his great uncle is John Lennon.

He’s never been afraid to share his family’s history, but for him personally, it wasn’t until he got older when he truly realized the significance.

“We always had Believe and Imagine, just stuff like that around the house,” Fullard said. “I never knew what it meant until I got to high school and my parents talked to me about Yoko and John. I was like, wow, I’m really related to someone that’s famous.”

Izaya has learned about his family through stories from his mom, Reiko, or his cousin, Sean Lennon, the son of John Lennon. The more he learns, the more he’s learned to appreciate his Japanese heritage.

“My mom tried to get me to learn Japanese at a young age, and I was too stubborn; I didn’t want to do it,” Fullard said. “Just as I’ve gotten older, I’ve started to learn that that’s part of me, that’s who I am.”

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Where is the chat for the NBA ALL STAR game?

No defense, no KENPOM needed

Squat Cobbler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Wieskamp's two-way contract was converted to a standard contract. I'm assuming the standard contract is for two-years as his two-way contract was for two years.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Wieskamp's two-way contract was converted to a standard contract. I'm assuming the standard contract is for two-years as his two-way contract was for two years.
The two-way becomes null, and my guess would be that this contract is of course guaranteed through the end of the season and then a team option for next year that becomes guaranteed if he makes the roster. If not, he will sign another 2 way next year.

It also means he likely is going to get to play a lot more as the season winds down.