Former players thread

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Two things.... I thought Kreiner would end up being an ugly goon and he turned out to clean up pretty good. Has a little Miles Teller in him.

Second thing is good job on the wife.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Two things.... I thought Kreiner would end up being an ugly goon and he turned out to clean up pretty good. Has a little Miles Teller in him.

Second thing is good job on the wife.
I loved Kriener. I want every Iowa team to have an unathletic douchebag big who comes off the bench and can score some points and rebound; along with over-hustling and waiving his arms around like a faggot on inbound passes

douglasbader

Reaction score
I am pretty sure he did it the first game of the summer league in San Francisco. He got hacked and was grabbing at it the whole time.

He still went out and averaged like 21 and 9 while getting MVP of the Summer League on a bum wrist.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Frank just can’t give up that spotlight. Who wants to spend $25 for a picture and hour long talk with Luka, Jess Settles, AND FRANK. I can almost understand him being part of the talk. But get the Fuck out of the pictures.

66B47CE0-2547-4103-925A-B4E9842AE1A2.jpeg

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
Frank just can’t give up that spotlight. Who wants to spend $25 for a picture and hour long talk with Luka, Jess Settles, AND FRANK. I can almost understand him being part of the talk. But get the Fuck out of the pictures.

View attachment 38943
Frank Garza is a huge attention whore, but seeing as this event is sub-titled "Parents' Roles and Boundaries in the development..." it seems appropriate?

Also:

So eat a dick, clown.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
That's why I said it makes sense for him to be a speaker. (Although he's the one that set up the event...so of course he formed it around giving his opinion.) But while I can absolutely see wanting a picture with legends Luka and Jess. Who wants Frank the Peacock in that picture, too?

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Jesus how old is that Jess pic?
I hope Luka tells his dad to fuck off soon.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
That's why I said it makes sense for him to be a speaker. (Although he's the one that set up the event...so of course he formed it around giving his opinion.) But while I can absolutely see wanting a picture with legends Luka and Jess. Who wants Frank the Peacock in that picture, too?
For those who, like myself, often suffer from secondhand embarrassment for others, Frank Garza seems like a super embarrassing dad to have

douglasbader

Reaction score
For those who, like myself, often suffer from secondhand embarrassment for others, Frank Garza seems like a super embarrassing dad to have
He's a weirdo, and as many predicted, he's trying to build a business off the back of Luka. Problem is, that is going to be pretty hard when your kid is buried in Europe.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
He has to catch a ton of shit from his NBA teammates about it, right? Haze that fucking rook!