Former players thread

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I appreciate that Tyler Ulis doesn't get the random h treatment.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Yes, he must return for his 'Super Super' senior season at Iowa because he had long COVID -- last possible waiver.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Connor is going to shoot 48% this year and go undrafted but make a roster
First Charlie Jones, now Austin Ash.

Ash is going to transfer to Citadel and then get drafted in the 1st round of the Muscatine adult league. So annoying.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Lol, yet that is exactly what they do in the G-League. Shocking.
almost like organizations realize that maybe 4 or 5 guys on the roster actually have a shot at contributing to the parent club at some point, and the rest need to present a sellable product and put some butts in seats. of course, they have to be able to play, but some market appeal don't hurt one bit.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
DJ Cartón in this circuit already feels weird to me. His college career up and went like a fart in the wind
Heard almost nothing about him while at Marquette or last year in the Gleague.

He's probably best known in his career for stepping away from Ohio State his freshman year due to mental health issues.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Heard almost nothing about him while at Marquette or last year in the Gleague.

He's probably best known in his career for stepping away from Ohio State his freshman year due to mental health issues.
He's gonna be back in the QC soon, fat and broke like Joey Range

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The G-League can be a weird thing to read the box scores of.

Garza had 30 and 8 last night for the Iowa Wolves. bohannon is a token local fan roster spot and got 7 minutes and 3 rebounds.

Wieskamp had 30 and 9 with 6/10 from three. AJ Green didn't play. They played the Windy City Bulls, and looking at the box score I see a familiar name of Anthony Tucker with 3 points and 2 rebounds. I thought no way could it be that Anthony Tucker, but it was. Still playing basketball at age 33 in the G-League.

Last edited:

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
The Wolves play Wieskamp’s team next week. I am going but only because it’s pride night.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Imagine spending your last year as a college athlete at a school that has an Honor Code and is still fighting the Civil War.
I could handle it for a year, knowing I lived in Charleston

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
He had a nice game tonight, but he's just fucked int that terrible offense unless he hits like 60% of his threes.