douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Poop.

Last edited:

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Mods, please shut this down as there’s already a thread for this.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
This used to get sent around my previous place of employment when one person would tell another to fist themselves - which happened somewhat regularly.

The key to this is relaxation. It can take a month or more to reach the point of actually inserting your whole hand. These steps can be followed for fisting yourself or someone else. If it hurts, stop!
1. Start with a trip to the bathroom to empty your bowels and bladder, and trim your fingernails! Fisting can put pressure on the bladder.
2. You will need LOTS of lubricant (natural or other) and a towel to clean up with.
3. Lube the area to be fisted (anal or vagina)
4. Lube your fingers and hands. you can use a latex glove if you like, but remember that petroleum-based lubricants can weaken latex.
5. Start with one finger. If the muscles tighten, wait until they relax. You should get to the point where you can insert the finger without an involuntary tightening of the muscles. Then you can start adding additional fingers. Remember -- if it hurts, you're doing it wrong, or you haven't learned to relax yet! Take your time.
6. To actually fist, put your hand in a "duck" position (fingers together and straight but "scrunched" together with the thumb folded well over the palm). Enter slowly and remember to breathe! Remember, this is not supposed to hurt! Don't be ashamed to pull out and start over, or even wait for a while. After the widest part of your hand enters, your fist will naturally curl up.
7. Try rotating your hand to see how various positions feel. The lining of your rectum is fairly elastic, but easily pierced by sharp objects. (That's why it's important to trim your nails.)
8. Removing your hand requires returning it to the "duck" shape and pulling it out slowly. In the case of anal fisting, you can use the same muscle movements you'd use for a bowel movement. Again, don't forget to breathe.

You bring all your fingers and your thumb together into the same point, and your hands looks rather like the head of a duck. This is the easy entry position. Remember to use gloves and lots of time and lubrication.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
I've been into foosting videos lately. I don't know how they get the whole foot in there, but man it's hot.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
This used to get sent around my previous place of employment when one person would tell another to fist themselves - which happened somewhat regularly.

The key to this is relaxation. It can take a month or more to reach the point of actually inserting your whole hand. These steps can be followed for fisting yourself or someone else. If it hurts, stop!
1. Start with a trip to the bathroom to empty your bowels and bladder, and trim your fingernails! Fisting can put pressure on the bladder.
2. You will need LOTS of lubricant (natural or other) and a towel to clean up with.
3. Lube the area to be fisted (anal or vagina)
4. Lube your fingers and hands. you can use a latex glove if you like, but remember that petroleum-based lubricants can weaken latex.
5. Start with one finger. If the muscles tighten, wait until they relax. You should get to the point where you can insert the finger without an involuntary tightening of the muscles. Then you can start adding additional fingers. Remember -- if it hurts, you're doing it wrong, or you haven't learned to relax yet! Take your time.
6. To actually fist, put your hand in a "duck" position (fingers together and straight but "scrunched" together with the thumb folded well over the palm). Enter slowly and remember to breathe! Remember, this is not supposed to hurt! Don't be ashamed to pull out and start over, or even wait for a while. After the widest part of your hand enters, your fist will naturally curl up.
7. Try rotating your hand to see how various positions feel. The lining of your rectum is fairly elastic, but easily pierced by sharp objects. (That's why it's important to trim your nails.)
8. Removing your hand requires returning it to the "duck" shape and pulling it out slowly. In the case of anal fisting, you can use the same muscle movements you'd use for a bowel movement. Again, don't forget to breathe.

You bring all your fingers and your thumb together into the same point, and your hands looks rather like the head of a duck. This is the easy entry position. Remember to use gloves and lots of time and lubrication.
My employer has vastly different email standards than yours.

Sending that email around would get @Kamala a nice visit from Human Resources.