Iowa mentioned in this article

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
We have multiple threads this could go in you fucking moron
Don’t be so hard on the guy, fellas. It’s not a bad first post because cbbreview.com clearly does their homework. What he can do next time to improve Is to look the threads over on the first page that relate to Iowa bball, or use the search function to determine where it fits best. Maybe send a PM to a fellow poster if he had questions. Then following that, he should stick a wrench up his fucking ass and go fuck himself.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

L. Wade Childress

The Spencer Petras of HALO
Reaction score
You know what, this place was much better when people made their stupid ideas openly visible by starting new threads all the time

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
@aripooty please amend “written by ME” to the thread title.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
Hawkeyenerd is that you?

iowa4ever20

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Did he fucking create an account and post that article to the message boards of every school he mentioned in the article. LOL

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
This fucker may be CID’s son

“Some teams are getting the praise they deserve, and some may be too much praise, but in this article, we will go through each conference and pick one team that isn’t getting as much praise as they should. Make sure to check back in March to see which of these underrated college basketball teams’ takes were accurate and which ended up flopping.”

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
I initially thought someone stumbled upon this article somehow and created an alt account pretending to be the author of this article. That’s pretty fucking weird, but it made more sense to me than the author somehow stumbling upon HaLo, creating an account with his real name, waiting for mod approval, uploading a picture of himself as a profile pic, and then posting a link to an article that he wrote. But a quick Google search of “ariputtie” suggests that’s exactly what this fucking guy just did.

What a weirdo.

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
Kudos to the kid. Has the ballz to leave it up.
I don’t think it’s balls. I think it was a hit and run spam post. He’s not coming back. Just got some clicks, and is doing the same on any of the other boards he can find. For that, I say fuck him in his spam ass. Now, if he comes back to play with all the pricks here, that’s a different story.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s balls. I think it was a hit and run spam post. He’s not coming back. Just got some clicks, and is doing the same on any of the other boards he can find. For that, I say fuck him in his spam ass. Now, if he comes back to play with all the pricks here, that’s a different story.
He’s banned.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
But a quick Google search of “ariputtie” suggests that’s exactly what this fucking guy just did.
Yeah.....that's some serious dedication to stealing cheap clicks. He signed up and posted on A LOT of boards

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
I bowed him right the fuck up. That tweet is not from me.