**Iowa vs. Cincinnati Basketball - 12/21/19 - 8pm - BTN**

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
I just noticed two things watching replay, in the first half CJ slipped after a defensive rebound as he turned to dribble up court, and then in the second half after Joe’s and-1 connor immediately yelled at the ref to go mop under the other basket. So maybe there was something to the floor being slippery. Condensation from the ice?

Reaction score
Joe T was too amped. Just going too fast. Happens to young PGs. He’ll be fine
But he's been playing like that since the season started - going full speed down the court, often completely out-of-control. Either Fran or one of the coaches needs to sit down with him and tell him to start using his head and not his adrenilin.
Can't believe they hadn't thought of that sooner.

Rolo Tomassi

Friend to All Small Animals
Reaction score
Joe T was too amped. Just going too fast. Happens to young PGs. He’ll be fine
But he's been playing like that since the season started - going full speed down the court, often completely out-of-control. Either Fran or one of the coaches needs to sit down with him and tell him to start using his head and not his adrenilin.
Can't believe they hadn't thought of that sooner.
I'm sure they have. Apparently he needs a reminder.

Rolo Tomassi

Friend to All Small Animals
Reaction score
I just noticed two things watching replay, in the first half CJ slipped after a defensive rebound as he turned to dribble up court, and then in the second half after Joe’s and-1 connor immediately yelled at the ref to go mop under the other basket. So maybe there was something to the floor being slippery. Condensation from the ice?
The court's wetness is caused by the players dribbling on it.