**Iowa vs. Wisconsin Basketball Thread - 1/6/22 - 8:00pm - FS1**

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
I’ve seen lots of boobs before. I still appreciated them, but had no questions.

Reaction score
I've watched quite a bit of Wisconsin this year and every game, I am screaming at my TV because Brad Davison is still the biggest flopping, douchebag, piece of shit in all of sports. He flops so much, soccer players are ashamed. He is on the floor so much, I feel like I'm at my 3rd grade daughter's basketball game. I have never hated a player so much in my entire life and I hope that my TV survives the night. That is all.

Oh. Also. Brad Davison can eat a bag of dicks.

Will McCoy

Douchebag
Reaction score
I've watched quite a bit of Wisconsin this year and every game, I am screaming at my TV because Brad Davison is still the biggest flopping, douchebag, piece of shit in all of sports. He flops so much, soccer players are ashamed. He is on the floor so much, I feel like I'm at my 3rd grade daughter's basketball game. I have never hated a player so much in my entire life and I hope that my TV survives the night. That is all.

Oh. Also. Brad Davison can eat a bag of dicks.
I like your passion.

L. Wade Childress

The Spencer Petras of HALO
Reaction score
Just got to ITS BROTHERS if anyone is thirsty. Heading to Kohl about 730.

HawkBall23

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
If Connor just straight up punches Davison in the face tonight I'll take back every bad thing I've ever said about him.
Considering the shit he pulled at the end of the half - because the refs are blind fuckers who fucking suck!!!!! - as well as flopping when him and CMac were tied up on a rebound to draw the foul....

I want to see CMac grab the motherfucker and slam him to the ground, then slam his head into the floor repeatedly, and then have Ogundele come running off the bench and jump high as possible and land ass first on Davison's head/face.

HawkBall23

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Refs response to why they called the foul was the best.

"Yes, we know he threw his leg out, but because he missed everything we called the foul on Iowa for hip-to-hip contact."

IOW, its ok play illegally as long as the other player wasn't hurt by it. Although, I gotta say, it sure looked like Davison's foot tripped up PMac and that was why he bumped BD with his hip.

Last edited:

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
I can’t even watch this shit.

HawkBall23

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Kuegler and Bardo are going to need to have their stomachs pumped after sucking off Davis & Davison all night long.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I can’t get over how small Rebracca looked relative to the guy he was guarding. Fran really needs to get in the portal and find a big worth a shit because you can’t have these rebounding numbers.

MikeyJoe

Has a Big Head
Reaction score
I can’t get over how small Rebracca looked relative to the guy he was guarding. Fran really needs to get in the portal and find a big worth a shit because you can’t have these rebounding numbers.
That’s what they were trying to do when they got Rebraca lol.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Have to play Josh O or Mulvey more if they players that are playing aren’t willing or able to rebound.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
This was the first game in the Fran era that I can remember that I switched at half and never turned it back on.

After sitting thorough Petras the last couple of fall seasons, no fucking way I am going to stick around to watch these types of games when Connor and bohannon are getting a hilarious amount of minutes.

The rebounding is the biggest problem, but right up there is what the biggest worry was with Fran, and that is he doesn't realize that Connor shouldn't be playing and bohannon only should if he is on fire.

Lol at only giving Perkins 11 minutes, I don't care how shitty he was to start.

HawkBall23

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Unless he suffers a major setback [IE injury] before the season is over, there is no way on God's green Earth that Keegan Murray doesn't enter the next NBA Draft.

And who would blame him? This team's ceiling, for next season, is looking very low currently.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Doug, by shutting it off, you missed Iowa making a little run (4 or 5 straight points), getting the ball and heading up the court on a fast break. Ulis got in the lane, was cut off and kicked it out to a wide open white player at the top for 3. But it was Connor and he didn’t shoot it. The entire team sighed and it turned into a half court possession that they didn’t score on.

He was calming the team down.

When the pass was made I thought it was bohannon. It was quite the let down.