Is Garza really national POTY material?

howler

Totally Not a Spartan Fan
Reaction score
I boycotted Iowa basketball this year. No joke. Like American Dirt I was dismayed by the team's problematic whiteness and its lack of black bodies and voices. When I began to interrogate possible reasons why, I decided to walk away from Omelas.

It sounds like Luka did well for himself despite the (Frannish) 7th place conference finish.

howler

Reaction score
I saw Mateen last weekend at a youth basketball tourney. He was wearing red sweats, 50 pounds overweight, and yukking it up with adoring fans at the old Okemos high school. He's also a "movie" star. lol. (sorry abt that)

Yeah, I'd prefer not to associate with that.

Go Hawks

Reaction score
I boycotted Iowa basketball this year. No joke. Like American Dirt I was dismayed by the team's problematic whiteness and its lack of black bodies and voices. When I began to interrogate possible reasons why, I decided to walk away from Omelas.

It sounds like Luka did well for himself despite the (Frannish) 7th place conference finish.
He’s so good they decided to give them a 5 seed despite that Frannish 7th place finish. That’s pretty good.

howler

Reaction score
He’s so good they decided to give them a 5 seed despite that Frannish 7th place finish. That’s pretty good.
A 7th place finish (or 5 seed) in the Big Ten is equivalent to 2nd place in the '88 spring training cactus division.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score

Iowa finished 5th.

Your hair follicles finished last.

BngHawk

Fat Guy Fetish & Enthusiastically Voting Trump
Reaction score
This thread. It’s not good. It’s like a discarded anal bead. Can’t redeem it. Can’t turn it into a milk dud.

Reactions: BBK

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
5th!

39 years of loyalty, 39 years where luka-as-poty is the single noteworthy national item.
Sweet troll attempt, Loog Jr.

Unfortunately for you he is a lot more original and funny.

howler

Reaction score
Hi, howla!

Did you let Mateen buttfuck you like that Tewa Indian prince?

XOXO,
Beebs
hey, is it you or duog who gets off on slagging the yooper dorf with 10 big ten titles and 8 final fours?

5th!

howler

Reaction score
I love you, Beebs.

Hair was looking OK pre-surgery, no?
That was "Z" by the way. A New Mexican pueblo. Out of work, ran out on his family, transient par excellence. He wanted cock despite the protestations of my lovely lady friend taking the picture.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Sounds like you were off the reservation.

I like Indians. I'm somewhat Indian, but I ain't no Navaho.

Are you travelling much these days, howla? How is teaching?

I'm headed to Kenya/Uganda later this year. Thinking Brazil or India in 2021. Maybe we could meet and talk about single professor life and our fiveheads.

howler

Reaction score
Sounds like you were off the reservation.

I like Indians. I'm somewhat Indian, but I ain't no Navaho.

Are you travelling much these days, howla? How is teaching?

I'm headed to Kenya/Uganda later this year. Thinking Brazil or India in 2021. Maybe we could meet and talk about single professor life and our fiveheads.
I'm traveling to Chattanooga next week, but guess that doesn't count.

If you're in Africa this June, you might run into my mom.

In the very short-term meantime, I'm in Chicago, and you're welcome at my condo anytime.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
That's a punchable face.

Not shocked that man once drove a crack dealer around making drug deals.
"You want to do what to my what? That's not anything I'm really.... *uhlk* No thank.... *hhlllkkk*

....no, just finish, I guess."

#Nomorewords,justtears

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
What kind of Hawkeye fan bitches am entire season? Howler is a poser.