- Mich St vs Iowa. 2/2/21. 6:00pm. FS1 -

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
We need to somehow find a balance between great O/atrocious D and bad O/good D.

Maybe as starters

Joe T/Ulis
Jordan
Joe W
Keegan
Garza

Still have ability to stretch the floor and a few plus defenders on the floor. I’d like to see Ulis get the start but Fran won’t do that.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
They could lose the rest of the games and the starting 5 barring injury would remain unchanged.

Hawkeye_Pierce

May Have Fondled a Tranny
Reaction score
Is bohannon nursing an injury? He looks extra slow to me.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
We need to somehow find a balance between great O/atrocious D and bad O/good D.

Maybe as starters

Joe T/Ulis
Jordan
Joe W
Keegan
Garza

Still have ability to stretch the floor and a few plus defenders on the floor. I’d like to see Ulis get the start but Fran won’t do that.
Joe t
Connor
Joe w
Murray
Garza

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Assuming Frederick is healthy, I’d rather move Connor to the bench, start Joe T and slide everyone up a position. Might free bohannon up more as a shooter.

None of this matters. They’re not changing the starting lineup.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
he’s carrying the burden of the amateur athlete.
He in particular cracks me up. I am all for athletes be able to earn money from their name and likeness, but aside from that, if it wasn’t for the NCAA, where does Jordan think his value comes from?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
He in particular cracks me up. I am all for athletes be able to earn money from their name and likeness, but aside from that, if it wasn’t for the NCAA, where does Jordan think his value comes from?
he is definitely one of if not the most popular player with kids. But what’s he gonna do, charge for appearances?

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
he is definitely one of if not the most popular player with kids. But what’s he gonna do, charge for appearances?
What I mean is, does he think he’s popular because he’s Jordan bohannon and Iowa benefits from that? Or does he not realize he’s popular because he wears an Iowa jersey?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
What I mean is, does he think he’s popular because he’s Jordan bohannon and Iowa benefits from that? Or does he not realize he’s popular because he wears an Iowa jersey?
Oh I know. I am just staying that he’s a kid who has actually put effort into his brand and persona, and delivered on the court, and it’s still only worth something because he’s a Hawkeye.

coff

Busker
Reaction score
Lol, here we go where Coff somehow confuses people saying one single game (Gonzaga) that defense wasn't the main issue and it was weird shooting percentages on both sides (along with his premise about shooting percentages being terribly wrong) and interprets that into everyone saying Iowa had a good defense and he was the only one saying their defense sucked.

He's an idiot.
LOL. Yeah, I'm the one who's confused, dougie. You repeatedly reveal yourself to be a total idiot on almost every subject, but seem to have no embarrassment threshold. Or, like this post, you create a completely false narrative to cover your idiocy.