Michigan Game Thread - 4pm 1/27 FS1

tallperson54

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
We need this one if there is any hope whatsoever of the NCAAs

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Saturday afternoon road game at Michigan and we can’t get chat. How the mighty have fallen.

J1973s

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Michigan shot 58% for the half…

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I hate Krikke almost as much as I hate Pat. Perkins is playing like I thought he would.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
If good Sandfart showed up more often this team could have had a shot at the tourney.

CamelTones

Reaction score
Bowen appears to wear boxers under his basketball shorts.

CamelTones

Reaction score
I really wish Fran would just pick one of Bowen and Harding and let them play the full allotment of minutes that they’re splitting.

This team would be fine if he just rolled with the starters, staggered the way he substitutes for them and limited his rotation to 8 guys unless there is foul trouble.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I really wish Fran would just pick one of Bowen and Harding and let them play the full allotment of minutes that they’re splitting.

This team would be fine if he just rolled with the starters, staggered the way he substitutes for them and limited his rotation to 8 guys unless there is foul trouble.
I wish he would pick one of Patrick and Patrick and kick them off the team.

Herbie2

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
They combined to play 11+ mins in the 1H
They combined to play 0 mins in the 2H.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

This is the same guy who tried to make playing Brady ellingson at PG a thing

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Pat’s defense is laughably bad. Like my 43 year old ass could play it better.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Iowa fouled a ton in the 2nd half but not even mad about it. They were physical and aggressive. I like that Dembele is trying to decapitate guys. Iowa has been too soft for a long time. Having an enforcer or two is not a bad thing.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Iowa fouled a ton in the 2nd half but not even mad about it. They were physical and aggressive. I like that Dembele is trying to decapitate guys. Iowa has been too soft for a long time. Having an enforcer or two is not a bad thing.
it’s unfortunate that god gave Payton the physique of a Loog-Ivan love child, because he plays as hard as anyone.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score

Bowen is better now but Harding has more potential. I know he looks like lil Lick out there on D sometimes, but Harding can really shoot.

He needs to fail now to be better later.

Are we done with Bowen?

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
All of Hardings problems would be magically solved if he grew 6 inches.

Give it time.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
It is really amazing what a horrid shooter he is.

I'm sure he'll get better because he can't get worse. He has to have the lowest FG % of anyone on the team and possibly the last 100 years for anyone who has played over 10 minutes a game.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
It is really amazing what a horrid shooter he is.

I'm sure he'll get better because he can't get worse. He has to have the lowest FG % of anyone on the team and possibly the last 100 years for anyone who has played over 10 minutes a game.
1706452306214.png

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Little Jon The Criminal didn't average 10 minutes a game.

Brock Harding is the worst shooter of our lifetime.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
31% is what he's shooting.

Somehow, that seems too high, but still has to rank as the worst of any player we've ever watched who actually plays.