**North Carolina Central vs. Iowa Basketball - 11/25/20 - 3:00pm - BTN**

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I've changed my mind, I give a shit about Greg.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
We're on the verge of the greatest basketball season of our lifetime. I'm taking Iowa and the under.

Reaction score
Here we go again.......”asked strangers for financial help.” Completely unrelated to gambling. How many here could withstand 2 years of 1/2 household income, draining every bit of savings including retirement, and not ask for assistance. Maybe a few here, but not as many as you think.

We were fortunate enough to get through our difficulties, rebuild, and prosper again. The only difficult part, because of our age, is to rebuild retirement. We have to be pretty freaking diligent and maybe more aggressive later in our life to achieve our goals. But it is what it is.

I’m thankful that adversity brought us closer together instead of tearing us apart. And really, at the end of the day, that’s all that’s all that really matters. I have a great family, a wonderful support system, and people in my life who refused to give up on me.

HALO is one of many outlets for me. And although you know my name I keep most of my life hidden away. I’m the “gambling guy” here but if that’s all you know or see then you really don’t know or see me. And, I’ll admit, I’ve piled on and given you some unwarranted shit. For that I apologize because I clearly crossed a line. HoHa doesn’t get the same apology because fuck him.

The offer still stands to grab a cold one and bury the hatchet. That is if you can drag my degenerate ass away from the slot machines at PM.....take care.
You owe him nothing much less a explanation of your personal life.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
Here we go again.......”asked strangers for financial help.” Completely unrelated to gambling. How many here could withstand 2 years of 1/2 household income, draining every bit of savings including retirement, and not ask for assistance. Maybe a few here, but not as many as you think.

We were fortunate enough to get through our difficulties, rebuild, and prosper again. The only difficult part, because of our age, is to rebuild retirement. We have to be pretty freaking diligent and maybe more aggressive later in our life to achieve our goals. But it is what it is.

I’m thankful that adversity brought us closer together instead of tearing us apart. And really, at the end of the day, that’s all that’s all that really matters. I have a great family, a wonderful support system, and people in my life who refused to give up on me.

HALO is one of many outlets for me. And although you know my name I keep most of my life hidden away. I’m the “gambling guy” here but if that’s all you know or see then you really don’t know or see me. And, I’ll admit, I’ve piled on and given you some unwarranted shit. For that I apologize because I clearly crossed a line. HoHa doesn’t get the same apology because fuck him.

The offer still stands to grab a cold one and bury the hatchet. That is if you can drag my degenerate ass away from the slot machines at PM.....take care.
He's on ignore for a reason, he offers the world nothing.

Hopefully the world is normal come big ten tourney time and your first 6 beers are on me at whatever game watch location.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
We’ve waited a long time for this boys! Luka is back, The Fiancé is back, bohannon is back, and big dick CJ is back. Have to appreciate all of the games we get this year. Seems like the big ten is testing and tracing things really well, so I have little doubt that the conference season will mostly go on as planned. The non con could be a shit show, so let’s enjoy the hell out of getting to watch every single one

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
A game or two? They’re going to be good, but let’s not pretend they’re the 1990 UNLV team. The Big Ten is deep and Iowa is going to lose at least five games.
H Waldman wouldn't even be able to walk on with this Iowa team.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
People are underestimating this team's ability to finish slightly better than undefeated this season.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
If this team had played UCLA consecutively in the early 70's, Iowa would be the one with an 88 game winning streak.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
NCC hasn’t practiced in 18 days. Put a yacht on Iowa to cover even though it’s a decent team.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
It's on the first page of this thread.