**Official 2022 Iowa Football Season Thread**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Everyone has to speak up though.
Dude. You're in, but you ain't deciding shit. That is how we would end up with fucking Cyko on the trip or some shit.

Sit back and enjoy, but you keep your goddamn mouth shut.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I'm telling you right now, just to piss off @Fair and Balanced , we might have a couple special spots for Sir Yacht and Manz.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Updated.....

Westside Ray Ray
Dougie
L.Wade
TIH
Hawkeyealum
BBK
Monstard
Mr. Hawk
Wild Onion
Fair & Buttfuck
Gustang
StinkQ
MilkeySlow
Jogger
AZMessDaDAWG
CamelToes Von Shrimp
SteadyEddy

6 spots open, boyz.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Lol that the Wade fags get in.

Reaction score
Just picturing traveling to Minneapolis for a weekend where it never gets above 20 degrees and watching Iowa lose 10-8 on a last second field goal while Petras goes 7-19 for 82 yards and three interceptions and but Ferentz refuses to pull him because it was a close game.
He ain’t wrong.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Just picturing traveling to Minneapolis for a weekend where it never gets above 20 degrees and watching Iowa lose 10-8 on a last second field goal while Petras goes 7-19 for 82 yards and three interceptions and but Ferentz refuses to pull him because it was a close game.
I was at the 2014 game in November when it was freezing cold and Ferentz kept Rudock in til the game was well out of reach in the 4th. That afternoon fucking sucked. I’d rather take your scenario.

Brownzy

Important Backpack Wearer
Reaction score
Oh hi guys, I live in Minneapolis!

*Posting just for Doug to say who are you, and fuck off.*

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Who gave Dougless the keys to this event anyway?
Ray. Which is why its going to fail. Doug being Doug is going to expect everyone to kiss his ass for the next 4 months. No interpersonal skills. He's basically the last person who should be in charge of organizing it.

Not that it was ever going to happen anyway.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Ray. Which is why its going to fail. Doug being Doug is going to expect everyone to kiss his ass for the next 4 months. No interpersonal skills. He's basically the last person who should be in charge of organizing it.

Or, perhaps, we'll just cut out the whiny fucking baby that complains and cries about EVERYTHING.

Nut the fuck up, or shut the fuck up.

Monster

Reaction score
Or, perhaps, we'll just cut out the whiny fucking baby that complains and cries about EVERYTHING.

Nut the fuck up, or shut the fuck up.
Like you would really do this anyway. How many times have you agreed to meet up with people here and then pussed out? I realize this is all a fantasy and is not going to happen, but lol at you pretending to really show up. You're a big fucking pussy and everyone knows it.

Monster

Reaction score
Saturday Night Thunderdome
Not really. Doug is Doug and has to make everything not fun. I make a joke about being deaf, which happens every single day here, and he flies off the handle and over reacts as usual. If this was a real event, this is what you would see for the next 4 months as unstable Doug runs people off just because he can't deal with anyone.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Like you would really do this anyway. How many times have you agreed to meet up with people here and then pussed out? I realize this is all a fantasy and is not going to happen, but lol at you pretending to really show up. You're a big fucking pussy and everyone knows it.
I've met up with a ton of people here, including yourself, Ray Ray, hawkeyealum and about 30 others.

This is so unlike you to cry and throw a fit. I'm shocked that Whamo is ruining a fun thread because it wasn't all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

douglasbader

Reaction score
Not really. Doug is Doug and has to make everything not fun. I make a joke about being deaf, which happens every single day here, and he flies off the handle and over reacts as usual. If this was a real event, this is what you would see for the next 4 months as unstable Doug runs people off just because he can't deal with anyone.
Get pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score

Reaction score

It will happen as long as the suite is available - that’s the biggest variable at this point.

I originally wanted to do Michigan, but 1) it’s sold out and 2) 48k donation - yeah I could have Elon Musk money and would pass on that out of principle.

Now Doug being Doug, can’t help with that.

Most likely scenario is the suite is open (because Minnesota sucks and has shitty fans), but we only get like 11 people of the 22 to actually show up.

douglasbader

Reaction score
It will happen as long as the suite is available - that’s the biggest variable at this point.

I originally wanted to do Michigan, but 1) it’s sold out and 2) 48k donation - yeah I could have Elon Musk money and would pass on that out of principle.

Now Doug being Doug, can’t help with that.

Most likely scenario is the suite is open (because Minnesota sucks and has shitty fans), but we only get like 11 people of the 22 to actually show up.
Nah, if it happens, we will fill it up and contribute to the $$ damage.

Don't worry about Monstard, this is what he dies. Doesn't get his way, throws a fit, tearful goodbye and finally a return not long after as if nothing happened. He'll be there.