**Official 2022 Iowa Football Season Thread**

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
In a similar manner to Brock Purdy for the 2021 NFL draft, I would like to remove my name from consideration despite there already being a 0% chance of being selected.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Will an advance copy of WRR’s book be available by then?

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Milk me, HaLes! Milk me!!!

Reaction score
I've met up with a ton of people here, including yourself, Ray Ray, hawkeyealum and about 30 others.

This is so unlike you to cry and throw a fit. I'm shocked that Whamo is ruining a fun thread because it wasn't all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
You were really awkward. By far weirdest meet up from all the boards.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
If kit Kat gets an invite and I don't I swear to God I'n calling in a bomb threat the day of the game

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
The only IRL incident I've had was when some dude on TOS and I figured out that we would be sitting a row apart at an Iowa game. Gave one another a head nod at the game. Next day he messages me that my wife is hot. First of all, I already knew that. Second of all, fuck off.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
The only IRL incident I've had was when some dude on TOS and I figured out that we would be sitting a row apart at an Iowa game. Gave one another a head nod at the game. Next day he messages me that my wife is hot. First of all, I already knew that. Second of all, fuck off.
You were supposed to pass that along to her with my number.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Pic?