Official Goodbye Forever to 7th Year Senior Connor McCaffery

Reaction score
As bad as he was, still probably overrated. Wouldve been a solid 8th man glue guy.

I like Fran overall. But i have to willfully block out a full season of starting connor, over future lottery pick keegan. This was malpractice.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
As bad as he was, still probably overrated. Wouldve been a solid 8th man glue guy.

I like Fran overall. But i have to willfully block out a full season of starting connor, over future lottery pick keegan. This was malpractice.
Connor and Patricia have to play so Fran can get his dick wet at home

snips

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
on paper he does. he has length, can pass, shoot, soft hands... but soft everything else is the issue

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
My favorite Connor year ever was the year he got sick a bunch and couldn't play more than a couple games.

Mr. Hawk

Traitorous Cunt / Just a smarter NLP
Reaction score
I feel Connor added a mental toughness the others didn’t have. That’s all I’m going to say.
This. Sorry, Mouse. There were Zero other ass kickers. He’s not great, but Fran’s refusal to get anyone else with a ballsack means he was required, Faults and all.

I hate Patrick 10 times as much.

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
I liked Connor. I didn't like how he was used, but that's not his fault. He gave it his all, pretty much all of the time. Sometimes it wasn't enough. He was a good Hawkeye though for sure.

douglasbader

Reaction score
This. Sorry, Mouse. There were Zero other ass kickers. He’s not great, but Fran’s refusal to get anyone else with a ballsack means he was required, Faults and all.

I hate Patrick 10 times as much.
Lol, can you point me to all this ass that Connor was kicking? Look at his stats in games played in March. He was completely terrible and disappeared his entire career.

Mr. Hawk

Traitorous Cunt / Just a smarter NLP
Reaction score
If Connor isn’t on this team, what other players bow up with other team’s coaches? The rest of them avoid conflict like the plague. They’re pussies which is the which~a~why he was out there. he filled a role on team of soft players. He’s not great at basketball. Joe fermino and jaacks were’t either.

i should mostly stick to football.

douglasbader

Reaction score
If Connor isn’t on this team, what other players bow up with other team’s coaches? The rest of them avoid conflict like the plague. They’re pussies which is the which~a~why he was out there. he filled a role on team of soft players. He’s not great at basketball. Joe fermino and jaacks were’t either.

i should mostly stick to football.
Zach McCabe did the same stupid shit as Connor with the tough guy act. We were instantly better the day he got the fuck out of town.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I'll never forget Connor for the toughness he brought in 23 minutes against Richmond as a 5 seed vs. a 12 seed. I can't decide what was better, the 0-2 shooting or the 2 turnovers that game. They don't make them tougher than that. What a leader of young men.

Then I pause and think of his performance against Oregon when he hid and quit like a bitch. A beautiful combined 25 minutes and 0-3 from the floor with 2 turnovers. Has there ever been a tougher leader in the NCAA Tournament?

I could go on with his 23 minutes and couple of points against Cincy/Tenn, but who can handle the reminder of such toughness out of a player?

douglasbader

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I can't remember a player who was so consistently terrible in the NCAA Tournament.