**Official Indiana vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - BTN**

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I disagree. Not being there it’s nice to see. Keep it up @Dr. Zaius !
I'm sure Zaius's friends or family that he's with are thrilled he's staring at his phone chatting with strangers on a hawkeye website!

Reaction score
I'm sure Zaius's friends or family that he's with are thrilled he's staring at his phone chatting with strangers on a hawkeye website!
Yeah I don’t care about that. I just wanted to see some pics of the scene. It’s about me.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The defense was awesome, great to have a blowout win.

With that said, LOL at everyone who totally swore that INSIDERS!! told them Petras was going to be good this year. Holy shit he fucking sucks and most of his teammates hate him. I said in chat, I've never seen an Iowa player roll their eyes or give bad body language to their QB since maybe Christensen.

They have done it numerous times with Petras. Last year ISM, Smith, Tracy, Goodson and LaPorta all were visibly disgusted with him. Today I thought Tracy might fucking kill him and was throwing up his hands and shaking his head at him twice.

He's a fucking pants shitter. Until he proves otherwise, he will limit what Iowa can do this year.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Also, unless they got in at the end, where the fuck were the freshman WR's??

They sat those guys so they could play some cracker ass walk on from Illinois and watch that guy drop passes in the first half? I don't get that one at all.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Also, unless they got in at the end, where the fuck were the freshman WR's??

They sat those guys so they could play some cracker ass walk on from Illinois and watch that guy drop passes in the first half? I don't get that one at all.
They were in at the end.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Our QBs are indeed laughable.