**Official Purdue vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - ABC**

Reaction score
Dochterman with a good article on Petras. Might be a little heavy handed with Petras props but this was intriguing:

“Everybody knows Spencer has a pretty strong arm,” Ragaini said. “He’s making crazy throws every single week. At practice, we ran this play, and he threw the ball like 70 yards down the field, which was pretty wild. He put the ball on the line straight to me. So that’s what we see every day.

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
Dochterman with a good article on Petras. Might be a little heavy handed with Petras props but this was intriguing:
“Everybody knows Spencer has a pretty strong arm,” Ragaini said. “He’s making crazy throws every single week. At practice, we ran this play, and he threw the ball like 70 yards down the field, which was pretty wild. He put the ball on the line straight to me. So that’s what we see every day.
His pants just become poopy in games sometimes, he added

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
If only he had a couple more steps of mobility
The step and a half mini-rollout where he immediately fell down when he laid eyes on the first person in a white uniform was something we’ll all tell our grandchildren about.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
The step and a half mini-rollout where he immediately fell down when he laid eyes on the first person in a white uniform was something we’ll all tell our grandchildren about.
“Grandpa, was it a botched play? Gus Johnson said it was a botched play??”

“No son, Gus was wrong. It wasn’t botched. That was the legitimate outcome of a legitimate play. Spencer squeezed every bit out of it that his athleticism would allow.”

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
It'd be nice if we could keep the trend of him getting 70 fewer yards each outing

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
12-2 as a starter

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
O/U on Iowa interceptions 2.5

Iowa 24 Purdue 17

Iowa holds Purdue out of the EZ in the final minute after Purdue drives inside Iowa’s 10

Twitter and the national media’s narrative of Iowa being overrated continues. Hawk fans can’t hear them because they are too busy counting all these Ws. Hawk Hawk Hawk

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
This pic of Riley Moss at the end of the game seems highly encouraging. He's on the sidelines, celebrating and no brace of any kind on his knee. Can't imagine they would allow this if his knee injury were anything serious.

Screenshot 2021-10-11 8.09.31 PM.png

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Guys like Dotson and Rondale Moore never concern me because most of their big plays come from beating man overage out of the slot on short throws. Since Iowa sits in zone and runs to the ball most of those plays end up in short gains.

Brohm loves throwing the ball down the field to the outside where Iowa is most susceptible. He’s going to test Roberts over and over.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
This pic of Riley Moss at the end of the game seems highly encouraging. He's on the sidelines, celebrating and no brace of any kind on his knee. Can't imagine they would allow this if his knee injury were anything serious.

View attachment 30858
I don't know, that face he's making isn't very encouraging.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
This may be an ugly win but who cares. I anticipate a win. In fact it wouldn’t even be shocking if it ended up looking a lot like the Maryland game.

They overcame a 2 score deficit against one of the best defenses in the country on Saturday lest we forget. This team has brass fucking balls.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Iowa31
Purdue 17

coff

Busker
Reaction score
I love that Iowa is who they are and they don't change and it is a point of pride, but for the love of fuck if Phil Parker hasn't figured out to just blanket cover David Bell then I am going to piss my pants and shit down @Shawneemicks throat.
I suggest you do this regardless of what Phil Parker figures out.