**Omaha vs. Iowa Basketball Thread - 11/21/22 - 7:00pm - BTN**

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I know. Might as well be booing him

Hawkmi

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Ok which one of you fuckers is Brad?

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I saw many complaints from Iowa fan on FB and twitter about Fran, even last season. I just can't imagine what more these dipshits could want.

Sure a couple more NCAA tournament wins would be nice, but fuck we've had some fun teams to watch the last few years.

Fran could fuck my dead mother and I'd still love him

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Win or lose, at least we are watchable and exciting.

Last weekend during the 2nd half of the Minnesota game I was so bored I called up ugly ass Potatohead to give me a couple rusty trombones and catcher position sit on her face

shoot-the-three

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Win or lose, at least we are watchable and exciting.

Last weekend during the 2nd half of the Minnesota game I was so bored I called up ugly ass Potatohead to give me a couple rusty trombones and catcher position sit on her face
Are you giving her signs when you are in the catchers position? 1 finger is more tongue, 2 is don't forget the balls, and tapping two fingers to your forearm is calling for some bullpen help.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Are you giving her signs when you are in the catchers position? 1 finger is more tongue, 2 is don't forget the balls, and tapping two fingers to your forearm is calling for some bullpen help.
Naw, we are on the same page automatically. Like Montana and Rice or Brady and Welker we have that telekinesis

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
I saw many complaints from Iowa fan on FB and twitter about Fran, even last season. I just can't imagine what more these dipshits could want.

Sure a couple more NCAA tournament wins would be nice, but fuck we've had some fun teams to watch the last few years.

Well Fran can't recruit bigs anymore. That's a problem

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

A stress fracture would be a big fucking problem
Could be achilles or other soft tissue, or perhaps a stress reaction like Gesell had.

Hopefully they caught it early and he'll be back for the conference season.

RiotFan

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score

Its always back to the NCAA results with these people and its fucking annoying. Every positive post or mention of the run of great players brings them out on Twitter and FB.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Now that Fran is recruiting and signing decent guards I love him. There was a time I was questioning as to whether he could.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Last night was great for the freshman as they seem to be acclimating nicely. Only issue I had was the Ulis as the PG deferred to other guys bringing up the ball a bit too much. Pat should rarely ever be the guy bringing it up and I’d rather have Sandfort around the 3 point line than bringing the ball up. I’m hope that’ll be noticed on the film and corrected with experience.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
The crowds will get better. Nobody gives a fuck about CBB in November anymore

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score

They live amongst us and they're vile.

I am not saying Fran should go, but as an Iowa fan I really do not care how many All-Americans we have. I care about how many games we win and how far we make it to the post season. I would trade Keegan Murray in a second if we could replace him with a Johnny Try Hard IF the result was not losing in round 1. When it comes down to it, I really don’t care at all about Garza, Murry, or anyone else and their individual accomplishments

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Kamala is missing the point that you usually need an All American type + a few all conference players to go deep in the the tourney. The problem Iowa has encountered is shitty defense in the backcourt. That’s been rectified this year with a little addition by subtraction.

Couple an All American player like Kris with an improved defense and you’re more often than not going to make the 2nd weekend.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Cyclone fans are funny. They couldn’t jerk off hard enough to Hoiball, fast paced, three point shooting, iffy defense while he was the coach. Now the scoff at that style of play because TJ emphasizes defense. They are flat out retards.

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
Iowa has had a first team All-American the previous three seasons.

Iowa State (A noted “basketball school”) has 1 in their program’s history.
1 in program history is a very Iowa State thing.

Bovert

Fat ISU Fan
Reaction score
Iowa has had a first team All-American the previous three seasons.

Iowa State (A noted “basketball school”) has 1 in their program’s history.
Who is their 1st team all american? I'm too lazy to look it up. Grayer? Fizer?

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Yep, Fizer. I was pretty shocked because I figured Tinsley was, as well.
Tinsley was first team AA by one of the four official teams (Basketball Coaches). Was consensus 2nd team.