*Omnibus 2020-2021 College Basketball Thread*

Reaction score
Holy shit, I stopped following at half. Figured the Illini would blitz them like they did to Northwestern. Fuck yes.

Reactions: BBK
Reaction score
That's how you help prove worthy of winning a league title. Dominate a team on their home court, when other contenders lose games vs same team on their own home turf.

Suck it, WIS & ILL. Suck. It. Dry.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
As mentioned, Maryland is down this year, but that was a great win blowing them out at their place.

They are absolutely going to hand a few good teams a loss.

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Michigan is fucking legit.

Davidson remains most punchable face in douche.

Reaction score
Sucks Iowa doesn’t get Michigan at home this season

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
That was fun. Fuck Wisconsin.
Yep, and I do think Michigan is potentially really good, but I still want to see them play someone worth a shit on the road. They threw up that stat at the end of the game as first team in history to beat 3 straight ranked teams by more than 19+ points.

Let's actually look at that. All 3 games were at home. The first was against Northwestern who is clearly not a ranked team and is bad on the road. The next was Minnesota who is awful away from the barn. Tonight was Wisconsin, who I (of course) continue to think is wildly overrated.

Wisconsin has now lost at home to Maryland, needed triple overtime to survive at home against a mediocre Indiana team and now gotten trounced on the road down 40 to Michigan in the second half.

Will be very interested to see how Michigan plays on the road this Saturday at Minnesota. Early afternoon game, road game and Minnesota is tough at home.

Greg Obrecht

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Obviously this will change but right now it’s predicted to be a two team race

DA062DE0-EA02-4DD5-8DFA-593339164767.png

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Michigan is way overrated at the moment. They've only played 2 games on the road. They'll come back down to earth here.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Michigan is way overrated at the moment. They've only played 2 games on the road. They'll come back down to earth here.
They may be a little overrated right now, but hard to say way overrated. They were up by 40 on Wisconsin. That’s no fluke. Being up by 40 on Nebrantska would still be impressive.

Reaction score
They may be a little overrated right now, but hard to say way overrated. They were up by 40 on Wisconsin. That’s no fluke. Being up by 40 on Nebrantska would still be impressive.
Right. I said last night they'd be exposed when their schedule toughened up but when they keep beating the shit out of everyone, you can't call them overrated. Home or not, that's a veteran Wisconsin team that doesn't take beatings like that. I think they might just be really good.