*** Omnibus Mac McCausland Tweet Appreciation Thread ***

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I am not on twitter, so this has to be the greatest new thread in all of Halo for quite some time for me. I had no idea Mac was such a drunken fool.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Is he drunk or does he just talk/type like Thor?

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
What’s the primary titty bar in Waterloo called? Touch of mink?

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I remember a place called beansnappers in Appleton, WI. What a name.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Ah, good old Southern Comfort.
Is the building barn shaped? I was hammered but I seem to remember that. Also the spread ass crack of the lovely lady earning her dollars from me. Breathtaking

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
Ah, good old Southern Comfort.
I remember going there for a good friend's bachelor party right after we got out of school. The level of talent in there that night was astonishing; far more than you would expect in the QC.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I remember going there for a good friend's bachelor party right after we got out of school. The level of talent in there that night was astonishing; far more than you would expect in the QC.
I surprisingly never did it, but half the girls in there are willing to fuck. It'll cost you, of course.

A girl I went to school with at UT (freshman when I was a senior) worked there up until recently. Really pretty girl, she'd been there since she was like 19, so we are talking ~15 years on the pole.

I had her number. Didn't pull the trigger on the fucky. That kind of thing makes me nervous in the US. I don't want to end up in the paper.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Where was daisy dukes?
Dooks is also way out there almost to the Iowa 80 truckstop. Still considered Davenport but almost in Walcott.

Not sure if they still do the Iowa 80 breakfast buffet, but my friends and I used to go to dooks, get all tore up, and hit up that buffet after. Biscuits and gravy at Iowa 80 are the real deal Holyfield.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Not sure if they have the buffet, because I ordered off the menu and the chicken fried steak, woo-boy, so damn good.

Reactions: BBK

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
“Chicken fried steak”

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
Dooks is also way out there almost to the Iowa 80 truckstop. Still considered Davenport but almost in Walcott.

Not sure if they still do the Iowa 80 breakfast buffet, but my friends and I used to go to dooks, get all tore up, and hit up that buffet after. Biscuits and gravy at Iowa 80 are the real deal Holyfield.
/FatBeebsInFrontOfComputer.jpg

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Friends and me drove all the way to Dukes from Iowa City after our senior year of high school. Only reason we chose Dukes was because, as my friend claimed at the time, they always accepted his fake ID so he could drink. Got all the way there, he was denied, and we had to drive all the way back. Complete waste of a night.

/CSB

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I had a fake ID at 14 or 15 that said I was 21. I was about 5'4 100 lbs. and didn't look any older than 12, but it always worked somehow.

Imagine 15 YO me who had never been laid in these places. A walking fuckin hardon. I'd go with my older cousins and get drunker than 10 Indians.

Half the time, I remember going in sweatpants and no underwear for a more personal experience.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I had a fake ID at 14 or 15 that said I was 21. I was about 5'4 100 lbs. and didn't look any older than 12, but it always worked somehow.

Imagine 15 YO me who had never been laid in these places. A walking fuckin hardon. I'd go with my older cousins and get drunker than 10 Indians.

Half the time, I remember going in sweatpants and no underwear for a more personal experience.
You were doing it right