***Penn State v. Iowa - 2/21/21 - 4:00 PM - FS1***

Reaction score
I know this wasn't a serious question, but I will give a serious response.

I would favor The O.P. on University because it is local to me, but would go wherever. Mulligans, Peppers, Zavoos, Wild Hare,, others are all options.
Will Kings and Queens get a better response here?

ivan_drago

Frail & Sickly
Reaction score
I know this wasn't a serious question, but I will give a serious response.

I would favor The O.P. on University because it is local to me, but would go wherever. Mulligans, Peppers, Zavoos, Wild Hare,, others are all options.
I might be able to swing Mulligans.

Reaction score
I might be able to swing Mulligans.
Let me know in this thread or PM. I don't really care either way, but if we get a few it could turn into a Halo Softball like orgy fun-time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm out of town unfortunately. Won't be back until 8ish otherwise I'd be down.

Reaction score
Oldest kid is at work and youngest was supposed to be at dance at 1630. Was going to watch Iowa and give the Mrs. some quality time during halftime. Dance cancelled, so I get to shovel snow during halftime instead.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
Sorry WCF, was out of town and am extremely hung over.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Oldest kid is at work and youngest was supposed to be at dance at 1630. Was going to watch Iowa and give the Mrs. some quality time during halftime. Dance cancelled, so I get to shovel snow during halftime instead.
I shoveled during halftime as well. It’s entertaining that my 3-year-old tells his little sister that she does it wrong.

Nice win, but what an ugly game.

TJones3312

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Everyone yelling “and 1” after seemingly any layup is right up there with “in the hole” after a shot in golf level annoying.
Seemed to work a few times with those late whistles! Well, not making the basket part.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Why did they call the flagrant? They didn't announce it until after the free throws.