**Purdue vs. Iowa Basketball Thread - 12/22/20 - 8:00pm - BTN**

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
I think it may be that people have a bad feeling about Purdue. I, in the other hand, have no sense of time with regards to basketball and feel as though we’re just coming off that year we beat them twice in two weeks with the Uthoff and the Poker, so I am absurdly confident about this game.
Jim Jordan's son-in-law has been gone nearly five years, if you can believe it.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Awful game to watch but whatevs

If teams are gonna double Garza like that everyone else needs to hit outside shots

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
I get that, but we need to be more dimensional than just chucking 3's.

Squat Cobbler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Awful game to watch but whatevs

If teams are gonna double Garza like that everyone else needs to hit outside shots
Yep. Painter put together a good game plan and I expect other teams to have Conner’s man double Garza until he starts putting up points. The defense, hustle, and rebounding were great.

Reaction score
I get that, but we need to be more dimensional than just chucking 3's.
They will. Joe was 5-8 from 2 on drives to the rim. CJ will have his mid-range. Keegan had two dunks, Jack will hopefully get some more putbacks.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Garza only attempted 6 2s. Pretty clear what Purdue’s game plan was.
I don't really mind the amount of threes and you are 100% correct that was Purdue's game plan, but I do think Iowa could be a little more patient before chucking. Also, with 4:50 left in the 1st half they were in the double bonus and just chucked a bunch of threes. Would have at least like to see guys try to drive and draw some fouls.

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
Nunge could take three steps from the 3pt line and make a layup. He should think about that the next time he's about to jack one.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Purdue fans bitching about fouls on Twitter. I mean are they just desensitized to the fact that their team mauls the fuck out of everybody?
Ninja edit you fucker!

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Hot takes all around on Nunge. Glad we can all forget how good he was in the previous 2 games

Reaction score
Purdue fans bitching about fouls on Twitter. I mean are they just desensitized to the fact that their team mauls the fuck out of everybody?
Yes. It's their normal and they can't handle when it gets called more. They got away with a ton 2nd half.

Luka might have gotten away with a couple defensively but otherwise, they didn't really earn any more free throws.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
We didnt get any breaks with the big ten schedule, but the biggest win was that we dont have to play Purdue at Mackey.

They would have raped and buttfucked us into a loss there.