Royce White

Reaction score
DSMCy said ↑
Just getting into it. I don't know what Fred did, but Royce can't say enough good about him.
Is there any way the Bulls bring him in for Summer League?
yes, I'm sure that a guy on the hot seat is going to bring in a troubled player he coached in college in summer league. this distraction with a ceiling of playoff team rotation player is just what Fred needs.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
He has legitimate mental illnesses and needs help; the kind of help you don't find on social media.
I do think he has problems, but keep in mind it's possible to have a mental illness and still kind of just be a douche.

#bewell

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
He has legitimate mental illnesses and needs help; the kind of help you don't find on social media.
I do think he has problems, but keep in mind it's possible to have a mental illness and still kind of just be a douche.

#bewell
I don't dispute that. The guy is an attention whore and a jerk, which may or may not be related to his mental illnesses.

And I was not excusing his behavior, BTW.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score

#bewell
I don't dispute that. The guy is an attention whore and a jerk, which may or may not be related to his mental illnesses.

And I was not excusing his behavior, BTW.
Never read Chomsky confirmed

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Can you imagine what a DB Royce would be on a message board like this? He's bad enough on that board where they're all slobbering all over him.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Does smoking and drinking yourself retarded really qualify as a mental health issue? Asking for a friend

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Royce White said on a Chris Williams podcast that he’s a better basketball player than Draymond Green, Anthony Davis and Kawhi Leonard!!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
You listen to Chris Williams podcast? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hawk_Kegmasters

Reaction score
No they played a clip of it on Murph and Andy. I’m offended you would think I actually listen to that loser.

He did concede that Lebron and Durant are better than him, though.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
No they played a clip of it on Murph and Andy. I’m offended you would think I actually listen to that loser.

I turned that on in the middle of it and didn’t know who was talking and then later found out it was Royce and then proceeded to laugh my ass off. What an idiot.

Reaction score
Royce White said on a Chris Williams podcast that he’s a better basketball player than Draymond Green, Anthony Davis and Kawhi Leonard!!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
His response

Why don’t you help us qualify players overall game... with your supreme basketball evaluation skills? Your propensity to blurt is sufficient enough information to deduce that you’d probably have a very lackluster methodology when it comes to the many nuisances of a basketball game.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The nuisances of the game have always perplexed me.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Reaction score
His response

Why don’t you help us qualify players overall game... with your supreme basketball evaluation skills? Your propensity to blurt is sufficient enough information to deduce that you’d probably have a very lackluster methodology when it comes to the many nuisances of a basketball game.
Is he seriously posting over on Williams’ site? That is going to end well. Someone who posts over there needs to tell him what a nuisance is vs. a nuance. He doesn’t seem like the type of bright fellow who can figure it out by himself.

BLSardo

BSLardo, Carnie
Reaction score
His response

This is some sad shit.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Was too busy reading Chomsky to make his flight. #bewell

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score

You listen to Murph and Andy? What the f is wrong with you?

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
God forbid he has to get paid a ton of money to play a game and live in Turin.

ISUFan98

Reaction score
White needs a pretty serious psychiatric intervention. He's got a lot of issues, and his behavior is only getting more bizarre.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
White needs a pretty serious psychiatric intervention. He's got a lot of issues, and his behavior is only getting more bizarre.
Why? Lots of people are totally fucked in the head. He just happens to be on your schools hoops boner Mount Rushmore.

ISUFan98

Reaction score
Why? Lots of people are totally fucked in the head. He just happens to be on your schools hoops boner Mount Rushmore.
That doesn't make any sense.

In other words, it's like most of your other posts.

Reaction score

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Isufan98 is the cool Iowa state fan. He gets it.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Update!

Royce White, a former NBA Draft first-round selection of the Houston Rockets in 2012, is making the career transition into mixed martial arts, and he has some lofty goals to go along with the move. The 6-foot-8 White revealed to ESPN that he's entering the fight game, and he believes he has all the tools necessary to make this transition a smooth one.

"I'm one of the best athletes in the world," White said. "Among the NBA community, part of my appeal as a draft prospect was my unique size, athleticism, vision and that I probably have one of the 10 biggest set of hands in the NBA. I think all of those things will translate beautifully to the UFC."
https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/former-nba-player-royce-white-enters-mma-sets-sights-on-ufc-heavyweight-championship/

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Also, he has heard of Chomsky, so yeah, not bad.

Reaction score
I’ll pay money to see him get knocked the fuck out

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I hope he fights in South America and has to drive

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
“One of the best athletes in the world” LOLOLOLOL. Maybe in an alternate reality where you hadn’t spent the last 6 years squandering your basketball talent. But even then, well probably not.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Match him up versus Greg Hardy and let the winner get rewarded with a fight against Lesnar with the stipulation that roids are allowed.