The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Steve Roe.

L. Wade.

One giant, regrettable abortion.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
Fran is incredibly defensive of his players, which is good but bad for Dolph.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I wonder if adding ongoing tensions was Bartas was of preparing people to be understanding when they fire him.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
At this point I have to think that dolph is getting fired from Basketball tomorrow.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Dolph might be ready to say eff it, I’m out.

It’s too bad he works for a bank and not a gravy train credit union, or he could fully retire.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
If they fire Dolph I hope they have @Geese replace him. He'd spend the whole time ranking all the players' attractiveness on a scale of 1-10, which is at least a score if not the score. Improvement.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
If they fire Dolph I hope they have @Geese replace him. He'd spend the whole time ranking all the players' attractiveness on a scale of 1-10, which is at least a score if not the score. Improvement.
Replacing ongoing tensions with sexual tensions would be a bold strategy.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
At this point I have to think that dolph is getting fired from Basketball tomorrow.
Starting off with a 2-game suspension, only to fire him less than 48 hours later, would totally be the way Gary Barta would handle this situation.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Replacing ongoing tensions with sexual tensions would be a bold strategy.
I'd put boners in seats. Fur sure.

AZ ever call games?

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Fran once again being a giant baby.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
On the next Hawk Talk with Fran McCaffery, Gary spells out I'M SORRY on a platter of mozzarella sticks and riblets.

Bob

Reaction score
Fran is incredibly defensive of his players, which is good but bad for Dolph.
Yeah I assume their coach telling the announcer to fuck off after he trashes one of them in public is exactly what the team would want in this situation.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I'm probably alone, but fine with the way Fran has handled this. He's a player's coach. I am also fine with the 2 game suspension. The only thing I would change is the wording in the press release regarding "ongoing tensions." Just silly, and stuff like that is better kept in house.

On to Wisconsin.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I'm probably alone, but fine with the way Fran has handled this. He's a player's coach. I am also fine with the 2 game suspension. The only thing I would change is the wording in the press release regarding "ongoing tensions." Just silly, and stuff like that is better kept in house.

On to Wisconsin.
Yeah but remember that dolph only has this attitude because he doesn’t get along with Fran. Everyone else manages to get along with with dolph.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score

Fuck Wisconsin.
Agreed on all counts.

Shpadoinkle

Reaction score

On to Wisconsin.
Yep.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I'm getting the feeling Dailey is in the fucking starting lineup tomorrow.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I hope he's the player of the game and Dolph has to eat that shit sandwich

Reaction score

On to Wisconsin.
Yeah but remember that dolph only has this attitude because he doesn’t get along with Fran. Everyone else manages to get along with with dolph.
No one can forget that. You've posted it 72 times.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Nice to see Fran and Barta continuing to fan the flames.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I can’t unsee it. Fuck me. Loog is Fran. Fran is loog.

Shpadoinkle

Reaction score
FRAN IS FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just losing his shit, really. Nuts. Fuckin' baby.

Reaction score

On to Wisconsin.
Dolph is a radio guy who has zero positive impact on the success of the team. If someone like that makes himself a distraction then it's going to be a problem with the people who are actually responsible for the on-the-court product.

Dolph needs to go home and get his fucking shine box.