!*!*!*!*THE official Iowa/OHIO STATE basketball thread!!!!!!BIG 10 TOURNEY**** Thursday 3/14 5:30 tip BTN!*!*!*!*!*

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Will our squad flush Sundays disgusting loss and focus on taking down OSU for an Illini rematch and hopefully get our fukken ticket PUNCHED? Stay tuned!!

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The trophy will be hoisted on Sunday.
I will eat the same amount of crow that the largest cargo carrier on Earth's storage capacity could handle if the Hawks win the BTT this year.

I'm about as unconfident of them beating OSU on Thursday as can be, let alone play for and win the BTT championship trophy right before the Selection Show on Sunday.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
We just got smoked at home with Sandfort and Dix putting up 23 and 17 respectively. We are fucked.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Hope we lose so I can spend Friday-Sunday getting spring yardwork done

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Iowa has to win the tournament to get in.
Absolutely false. If Iowa beats Ohio State, then beats Top 10 Illinois on a neutral court and loses in the Big Ten Championship Game on a neutral court, they are in.

Reaction score
A game finishing at 8:30 eastern time on Friday is too late for the committee to consider. Iowa's resume is by and large quite weak. By all accounts the field is generally set by then with exception of any freak AQs.

It's human nature and frankly the committee members are not bright people.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Iowa ain't going to the NCAA tourney.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
A game finishing at 8:30 eastern time on Friday is too late for the committee to consider. Iowa's resume is by and large quite weak. By all accounts the field is generally set by then with exception of any freak AQs.

It's human nature and frankly the committee members are not bright people.
This is retarded

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
I don't know if Iowa is going to win, but I bet if Iowa doesn't, we will relitigate Fran's entire tenure, including his wife's weight and alleged behavior at high school games. Can't wait!
Jack isn't going to Iowa because Patrick, a survivor of cancer and an anxiety disorder, was bullied mercilessly

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I don't know if Iowa is going to win, but I bet if Iowa doesn't, we will relitigate Fran's entire tenure, including his wife's weight and alleged behavior at high school games. Can't wait!
Can we listen to Meat Loaf while we do it?

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
An Iowa win over OSU and a non-blowout loss to Illinois would put us firmly on the bubble, from what my insiders tell me.