**UNI vs Iowa - 12/15/18 - 6:00 pm - BTN**

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
What did Jordan say to AJ on his three at the end of the first half? I couldn’t make it out but it was audible.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
The major problem with both programs is that UNI felt fairly confident about landing Dailey, Pemsl, bohannon, and Kriener.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I have reversed my position and pray Iowa never plays UNI in any form again.

LifelongHawk

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Lol, Fran's postgame interview about how great UNI's offense and personnel are was funny. So potent! Side to side! fake handoffs!
Nor sure they could win the American Rivers Conference.

Reaction score
I know its all Fran. I understand hardcore Iowa fans (Doug's) stance. Iowa shouldn't have to stoop to play lowly UNI at UNI. But as others have stated there is a precedent of it happening with many major conference schools.

It's a fun game and good for the fans, and it fills the seats. Why not throw a bone a few times a decade?
Because they’re faggots?

champion_thedrinker

L. Wade Jr.
Reaction score
That would have been fun to watch in Cedar Falls. Where's the best spot for cougars in that area these days?

Reaction score
Lol at the dozens of Hyvee gift cards they dropped all over the stadium, great idea when you have four different fanbases under one roof. Bout saw some god damn riots break out for people fighting over those things.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
You guys!!

Lmfao!!!

Slidewilly

Independent centrist moderate
Reaction score
Wow they're bad. Green was completely locked down by bohannon. He's their best player.
UNI was so bad that it's hard to put much stock into the encouraging signs shown by bohannon, Dailey and even Moss.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Moss looked as he always does, except the ball went in.

Reaction score
Lol at the dozens of Hyvee gift cards they dropped all over the stadium, great idea when you have four different fanbases under one roof. Bout saw some god damn riots break out for people fighting over those things.
There must’ve been a dozen of them that stuck to the duct, after being dropped.

Reaction score
Moss has looked more active on D with more deflections and steals, and also seems to have cut down on the bonehead turnovers. i think he's actually settling into a role.

Reaction score
Yeah, one guy had four or five blow right to him with the air circulation.

I snagged one from a family of older clone fans who all went to grab the parachute, went right for the card and ripped it from the chute. Had they not been Iowa State fans, I probably would’ve given it back.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Yeah, one guy had four or five blow right to him with the air circulation.

I snagged one from a family of older clone fans who all went to grab the parachute, went right for the card and ripped it from the chute. Had they not been Iowa State fans, I probably would’ve given it back.
Hopefully you can use it at the HyVee pharmecy..

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
What a dumb motherfucker. That or just the worst type of panderer, but I'm afraid it's either the former or both.

"Think about it. That's not that hard of a goal. Why would we say, as a state whose invested tax payer dollars in our three public universities, why would we be ok as policy makers with an outcome that says it is ok if our basketball programs don't play each other?"
I dunno, Jeff. Maybe because the Iowa athletic department is profitable and should be allowed to schedule whoever they want? Just spitballing here.

Mods, please move to the Cedar Falls cesspool thread.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
What a dumb motherfucker. That or just the worst type of panderer, but I'm afraid it's either the former or both.

"Think about it. That's not that hard of a goal. Why would we say, as a state whose invested tax payer dollars in our three public universities, why would we be ok as policy makers with an outcome that says it is ok if our basketball programs don't play each other?"
I dunno, Jeff. Maybe because the Iowa athletic department is profitable and should be allowed to schedule whoever they want? Just spitballing here.

He knocked on my door a few years ago looking for my vote. I asked him who is running against him and he wouldn't tell me.

Match34

Is Not Funny
Reaction score

He knocked on my door a few years ago looking for my vote. I asked him who is running against him and he wouldn't tell me.
Was it Voldemort?

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score

Moreover, even take his retarded question. What do those two things have to do with each other? Why is "basketball programs don't play each other" an outcome that policy makers (lol) shouldn't be okay with?