**Wisconsin vs. Iowa - 11/30/18 - 7:00 pm - BTN**

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Yeah. I thought the crowd was great on TV.

Too bad Garza pussed out on fouling because he had 4 fouls. That was selfish.

bohannon's shot looks like shit and now that he's realized that he's never going to play in the NBA or anything close to it, I wonder how committed he'll be.

Iowa had to find a way to lose that one and they did it.
wat
I'm sure he had visions of being the one bohannon to make it. Now, he realizes that he isn't very good at basketball and it's probably just more fun to work on his hair and go to the bars.

Enjoying the local celebrity is probably more rewarding to his Penus than working on his shot.
wat

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Might be time to sit a few plays out, Stink.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Basically what this game came down to was Iowa played Wisconsin while Trice was in the midst of shooting 60% from 3 and bohannon is shooting about 25% from the field.
Yep, but also lets be honest he really is a complete liability when he isn't shooting well. He is averaging 2 assist and 2 turnovers in 30 minutes. He has gotten some cheap free throws this year or his numbers would complete garbage. His shooting will probably come around a little bit but he will continue to be below average in every other area.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I consider Joe a 3 and with that being said, unless Moss improves a lot, its going to be a long year. We have the worst guards in the big ten.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I’m going to start referring to Baer as Grizzly Pits.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I consider Joe a 3 and with that being said, unless Moss improves a lot, its going to be a long year. We have the worst guards in the big ten.
I think we can still get away with it if we play the one guard that gets the ball to our bigs. Our front court will continue to draw fouls and give us cheap points at the line. But Cook, Garza, and Weiskamp deserve better.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
I mean, we lost a game to a pretty damn good team from what I could tell. Iverson and Happ are both awesome players and that Davison is tough. We got basically nothing from our wings outside of Wieskamp, but we played them pretty tough and Cook had one of his better games. Gotta foul Happ there at the end instead of letting him have that easy 2 when we were up 2.

Outside of losing to a team that we all fucking hate, I think there is more reason to be positive than negative about Friday’s game.

Last edited:

Revolver

Reaction score
Also, it is incredible how good Wieskamp is at everything on the court. There were so many times where he came over and played such good help defense to stop easy buckets. Loved seeing him try and take over the game offensively late and hope to see more of that going forward.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Also, it is incredible how good Wieskamp is at everything on the court. There were so many times where he came over and played such good help defense to stop easy buckets. Loved seeing him try and take over the game offensively late and hope to see more of that going forward.
Mouscatine. Don’t be surprised

Revolver

Reaction score
He’s fantastic. There were some Muscatine folks behind me just going wild for him. There was a little kid that said “get it to Joe” seemingly hundreds of times, and I agreed every time.

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
He’s fantastic. There were some Muscatine folks behind me just going wild for him. There was a little kid that said “get it to Joe” seemingly hundreds of times, and I agreed every time.
My wife can attest that I said multiple times that if we were going to win that game, Wieskamp was going to win it for us. We didn't win, but such a dymanic will manifest sooner rather than later.

Andre Woolridge style.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
So, anyone wanna talk MSU or does a close loss to a top 15 team just end the season for you fucktards?

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
So, anyone wanna talk MSU or does a close loss to a top 15 team just end the season for you fucktards?
Are you talking to the same people that are bitching about having to play in a Jan 1 bowl game in Florida?

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
Again, Sports Jesus is not a fan of ol' @Kamala.

0-3 last 27 hours.

Sorry everyone.
I picked a new favorite Premier League team. One of the most successful clubs in the world. They are already in the relegation zone and lost a Euro trophy game in penalties today. Sports Jesus.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score