**Wisconsin vs. Iowa Basketball - 1/27/20 - 7:30pm - BTN**

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
I didn’t think he’d get anything so I’m fine with it. Next time it will be multiple games.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
They’ll be watching him like a hawk going forward too.

Reaction score
I would suggest that for penance and a guiding force to change his dirty hurtful ways, Davison should have to share a cell with Jerry Sandusky - and the prison shower with the other inmates - for a few days, as I hear JS has a thing for younger guys who love playing with other guys' balls. That way, the only experience of tapping nuts that Davison would have would be the constants stream of 2 nuts tapping on his chin or anus.

But, after deliberation, he looks like the type who would derive serious enjoyment from it and even beg for more.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Remember when Wisconsin got the shit kicked out of them by Oregon in the first round of the NCAA Tournament last year? That was awesome. Hopefully it's the last tournament game they play for a long time.

Bob

Reaction score
I've actually been kinda surprised by how many Wisconsin fans I've seen who are also completely sick of his shit but yeah it's not hard to find people trying to play the victim and pretend that giving someone a Ric Flair-esque low blow is a normal basketball play