You know what sucks?

castichawk24

Is Well Liked Here
Reaction score
The Iowa basketball team!! ZING!

But seriously, for the past couple years after sucky losses it was at least fun to come to the message boards and make fun of the basketball morons here (Pipedaddy, Bovert, etc.). Even better was going to HR.com and making fun of those clowns. But now? Basically everybody is on the same page (Iowa sucks this year, and will suck next year most likely too) and the basketball forums just aren't the same anymore.

I guess what I'm saying as their isn't any upside to losses these next couple years, while the last couple years I could at least look forward to the interwebz.

/csb

Bovert

Fat ISU Fan
Reaction score
At least I can still look forward to castic concluding that me predicting a 6-12 conference record last year meant I didn't think the team sucked. It's logic like that that keeps me coming back to the basketball board.

castichawk24

Is Well Liked Here
Reaction score
It is okay buddy, you don't need to stick up for your pal Todd any longer.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I'm actually with Castic on this one. It used to be fun to see people try and defend Lick and his style and see people point out that Iowa 'looked better' or 'played better' or they're starting to 'get the "system"'. But now its just 'Iowa sucks' and if they win no one gets excited.